Something kind of cool

networkman

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
Beat me to it!

I ran across this site just the other day while searching for stats. I found this LINK rather helpful as it lists all of the projects the Team Anandtech is involved in and what category the project falls under. :)

Edit: And yeah, unfortunately our Einstein@Home team just dropped a spot to 15th. The University of Toronto basically rolled right over us with about 3 times our daily production. Their profiles shows something like 750 P4 class machines at their disposal! :Q That must be one heck of a power bill! :p

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
Nice, although I don't understand the scoring. :confused: It seems to give each team some arbitrary number between 0 and 10,000 for each project.

Someone who knows about it should probably add our ufluids team.

Ragnarog

Nov 29, 2005
Originally posted by: Ken_g6
Nice, although I don't understand the scoring. :confused: It seems to give each team some arbitrary number between 0 and 10,000 for each project.

Someone who knows about it should probably add our ufluids team.

Hi, i'm glad you like our newest baby :)

Scoring clarification: the score in a project is based on the teams position relative to the total number of teams in a project. The complete formula for the score calculation can be found at: http://www.team-ninja.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=110

I'm going to add your ufluids team btw, no need to submit it but you could post an update of a team url and logo if you wish these to be displayed on your teams individual stats page!

Rag

scoser

Feb 1, 2004
Our SETI BOINC team is incorrectly listed as well. We're the Team Anandtech team in 19th overall now.

Ragnarog

Nov 29, 2005
Changed the Seti boinc team to TeAm AnandTech and renamed the team to TeAm AnandTech

Next stats update should fix the seti boinc score :)

Rag