Something from Northern Cali was shipped to me this last morning, will it get here by today?

erikiksaz

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 1999
It's a small box, under a pound. If it was brought to the post office before 9 am, and shipped out priority. Now the guy lives in Northern California, and i live near Los Angeles. What are the chances that it will get here by today in the afternoon?

Remember, it's past midnight...

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
It'll probably take 2 days.

<== monkey dance

EDIT: I sent my gf a crystal rose Priority mail. It took 2 days to get there. The rose was in a box full of foam peanuts inside another box full of those air packets. The rose still broke. :(

diskop

Golden Member
Jul 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Kelvrick
It'll probably take 2 days.

<== monkey dance

EDIT: I sent my gf a crystal rose Priority mail. It took 2 days to get there. The rose was in a box full of foam peanuts inside another box full of those air packets. The rose still broke. :(
Probably should have used something soft like soft foam. Dunno if the foam peanuts absorb shock very well, but rose is very fragile.

goodoptics

Platinum Member
Aug 18, 2000
Originally posted by: erikiksaz
It's a small box, under a pound. If it was brought to the post office before 9 am, and shipped out priority. Now the guy lives in Northern California, and i live near Los Angeles. What are the chances that it will get here by today in the afternoon?

Remember, it's past midnight...
It's quite probable, although getting it by Friday afternoon is more realistic.

ASK THE COMMUNITY