somethign strange in WAR

drebo

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
I'm sorry, but the grammar in those captions was so terrible I just couldn't bring myself to watch the video. I'm sure it was hilarious.

Pelu

Golden Member
Mar 3, 2008
Originally posted by: ConstipatedVigilante
I can't watch any game that looks remotely like WoW. I'm allergic.

In that case you cant watch any MMO at all.... is not WoW, is the entire genre of mmorpg...

If you dont like 4 wheels... then dont play any racing game... because the problem is not need for speed or gran turismo... is the entire family... racing games...

Oh by the way... I'm only allergic to WoW... but is not WoW... is everything that comes from Cartoon Network...

drebo

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Originally posted by: Calculator83
Originally posted by: ViviTheMage
what is up with the craptastic grammar?

He's not white maybe?

Why is that an acceptable excuse?

I can understand if his spoken English was broken, but we don't write the way we speak and written English is very structured. Leaving the subject off the beginning of a sentence is not excusable, even if that subject is repeated over several sentences. I cannot think of any other language, Latin-based or otherwise, where such grammar is acceptable in written communication. In speech, it is common to take short cuts in grammar, but never in writing--in any language.

Feneant2

Golden Member
May 26, 2004
Originally posted by: Pelu
Originally posted by: ConstipatedVigilante
I can't watch any game that looks remotely like WoW. I'm allergic.

In that case you cant watch any MMO at all.... is not WoW, is the entire genre of mmorpg...
Que?? Did I miss something here. Last I checked, WoW was a 3rd generation MMORPG on which the 'entire genre of mmorpg' is definitely not based.

It just happens to be the most popular, but that does not mean it defined anything in the genre.