Someone trying to provoke a race war?

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
It’s all just a conspiracy theory until someone has unassailable proof. Anecdotally I would say that the people burning and vandalizing this summer are overwhelmingly white, and we’ve had one known agent provocateur in Minneapolis.

Edit: Hit post to early—I still think it’s hard to determine any sort of pattern between Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle, Chicago and other cities. I think the violence in some areas could be more left wing/anarchist and in others could be White supremacists looking for the race war.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2012
Straight out of the race-card playbook of "If you're against BLM, then you're a RACIST and you're trying to start a RACE WAR!"

Try harder, scrubs.

Those damn Republicans with all their... RACIST SHIT on the RNC.... what with....giving citizenship to black and brown folks.... having multiple black speakers... That's the secret indication that they are starting a race war.

Reactions: Thunder 57

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Straight out of the race-card playbook of "If you're against BLM, then you're a RACIST and you're trying to start a RACE WAR!"

Try harder, scrubs.

Those damn Republicans with all their... RACIST SHIT on the RNC.... what with....giving citizenship to black and brown folks.... having multiple black speakers... That's the secret queue that they are starting a race war.

Look who believes whatever the RNC tells him. They've certainly shown to be trustworthy, lol. Useful idiots are useful it seems.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
If you haven't seen that starting a race war as Trumps end game, you haven't been paying attention.
Dude I am awarding you the Golden Thumb!!
People are stupid if they don`t realize that if there is a race war there will be no elections and it will play right into the hands of the pussy - fied Republicans who are afraid to stand against Trump!!
golden thumb.jpg

Reactions: MtnMan

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

Try harder, scrubs.

Those damn Republicans with all their... RACIST SHIT on the RNC.... what with....giving citizenship to black and brown folks.... having multiple black speakers... That's the secret indication that they are starting a race war.
You are aware that quite a few well todo Mexicans and blacks are racist? Why? Because they don`t want their own kind to have the same opportunities...pathetic!
so you have a black friend, so obviously you can`t be a racist....hahahhaha

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Someone replied to a comment of mine some time back with the question topic, cant find the thread/topic so here it is, if it doesnt deserve its own thread, please do move it.

Anyway. Not saying this is Erik Princes doing BUT....

I almost forgot about the right wing racists proclaiming "if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for Biden or Trump, then you ain't black.".

• Love
Reactions: Thunder 57

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015

Try harder, scrubs.

It's Nobody, yet again spittle-flecked, screaming at a mirror.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
I would need their agents captured and broken, tattling on who paid and organized them. Up and up the food chain until pointing to a proper right wing source.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

Try harder, scrubs.

There you go again, showing the rest of the forum how dumb you are. No one, except you, brought up republicans, so you can shove that straw man right where you keep your brain (that would be up your ass).

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004

Try harder, scrubs.

My my my... some one is really really proud of their ignorance

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
"I have one black friend so I'm totally not racist..." :D
That dog and pony show is the RNCs attempt to win over voters...nothing more. Where was all that friendship towards immigrants before?

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000

Try harder, scrubs.

Reverse the situation-suppose you had hundreds of armed blacks pouring in an area to "observe" and "assist"-what would you say then?

It's two-fer-- these so-called Christians are doing their utmost to see that Charlie Manson's dream comes true-that of a US race war as well as The Donald's dream to destroy the USA and revert to a monarchy.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
"I have one black friend so I'm totally not racist..." :D
That dog and pony show is the RNCs attempt to win over voters...nothing more. Where was all that friendship towards immigrants before?

Something something, he's so woke, something something, identity politics, something something, virtue signaling.

He lacks any self evaluation or critical thinking skills. Just an angry screaming person (maybe)

Reactions: nickqt

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
Something something, he's so woke, something something, identity politics, something something, virtue signaling.

He lacks any self evaluation or critical thinking skills. Just an angry screaming person (maybe)

The fact that he likes to frequent the "existing while black" thread to tell everyone that everything mentioned there is in fact not due to racism tells you all you need to know. Well that and his 1-in-3 chance of throwing playground ad hominems into each post.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
It’s all just a conspiracy theory until someone has unassailable proof. Anecdotally I would say that the people burning and vandalizing this summer are overwhelmingly white, and we’ve had one known agent provocateur in Minneapolis.

Edit: Hit post to early—I still think it’s hard to determine any sort of pattern between Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle, Chicago and other cities. I think the violence in some areas could be more left wing/anarchist and in others could be White supremacists looking for the race war.
If members of various white supremacist/militia groups stated publicly their desire to start a race war isn't it less of a theory? 6 months ago I had a theory Eric Prince was behind some of the agent provocateurs. That was a felling at the time but I still evidence will like to him eventually.

I believe that would be called conspiracy evidence.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2009
Your Tourette's is showing again. Completely unrelated

I totally don’t get that deplorable narrative.
If I as a white man say “you aren’t black if you vote Trump” that somehow makes me a racist?
It is almost like deplorables don’t understand what racism is beyond using the n word or select few other words but appear to have no understanding of context or systematic things.