Someone please give me 2 hours of my life back!!...I watched Biker Boyz :(

fonzinator

Nov 5, 2002
Yes...I'll painfully admit it. I watched Biker Boyz this past weekend. Thankfully, I didn't pay anything to see it. I guess I did pay something...2 hours of my life and I WANT IT BACK!! :| OK, for those of you who haven't seen this movie; DON'T....EVER! Biker Boyz' attempt to be something it cannot make for some EXTREMELY hilarious scenes. However, the movie's attempt at being serious struck down my will to laugh, as I hid my face in shame. Here are some highlights:
1) When the Biker Boyz gang gets their first two, new members: 2 kids on tricked out 4-wheelers!! :D I burst into laughter watching these 4-wheelers drive through city streets like there was no law against that, or the riders emulating bike tricks...only on their 4-wheelers!! Hysterical!
2) The plot thickens anytime you hear this line: "You've got to stop him from racing...you're his FATHER (as in previously unknown father)!!" :Q Yes folks...that's the quality of script we're dealing with here.
3) The beginning of the movie looked like it was shot on a home camcorder. There was so much camera shake going on, I was about to be sick.
4) The introduction of the "Black Knights" gang was just about the funniest thing I've ever seen! It's undescribeable; must be seen to appreciate.

Then there is the racing...I've never seen anything even CLOSE to the racing absurdity in this movie. Here are a few examples: Drag racing at 200mph down a DIRT ROAD?!; :confused: At an officially sanctioned drag race, rider crosses into the main character's lane multiple times, forcing him to crash. No track official has a problem with it?!; Bikes top out at 150mph as riders casually glance back and forth at one another till one hits the "NOS" and instantly rockets to 200mph. :D Helmetless rider with long hair races along at 150mph and his hair only "whisps" in the gentle 150mph breeze.

If anyone can help me redeem those two lost hours of life, I'd appreciate it. :)

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
"You know what they call bikers in the ER? Organ Donors!"

From that line right there...i knew never to waste two hours watching this movie.

TranSoft

Jul 19, 2003
it would of been a bit better if morpheus was able to kick some a$$ w/ some style... the punching stuff didn't do the job.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
I feel your pain-I sat through the preview at another movie a few months ago and felt I was robbed of the 2-3 minutes that took.

fonzinator

Nov 5, 2002
Originally posted by: TranSoft
it would of been a bit better if morpheus was able to kick some a$$ w/ some style... the punching stuff didn't do the job.
He couldn't have while draggin that big ol' beer gut around. :p