Someone is about to be out of a job soon

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: SuperTool
What an idiot. Edwards is dumber than I thought.

If you call having 5% of the democratic vote in which 2/3 of the voters could not even name a single democratic contender and thinking you are doing good stupid, then yes he is "stupider" than a bag of rocks

"A product of North Carolina public schools" LOL, thanks John

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: Nitemare

If you call having 5% of the democratic vote in which 2/3 of the voters could not even name a single democratic contender and thinking you are doing good stupid, then yes he is "stupider" than a bag of rocks

I'm sick of the "2/3 of the voters could not even name a single democratic contender" line. This number is very similar (and from one source 2% higher) than the people who could name a republican candidate in 1999.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002

At this point it doesn't matter if people can name a Democratic candidate or not.

It doesn't matter who the Democrat is, as long as they can recognize "Democrat" on their ballot any of them will be a vast improvement over Bush.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: BOBDN

At this point it doesn't matter if people can name a Democratic candidate or not.

It doesn't matter who the Democrat is, as long as they can recognize "Democrat" on their ballot any of them will be a vast improvement over Bush.

Bah, bah, black sheep,
Have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir,
Three bags full.
One for the master,
One for the dame,
And one for the little boy
Who lives down the lane.
Bah, bah, black sheep,
Have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir,
Three bags full.

Nothing like voting for someone just because of their political affiliations ;)

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
What the heck, he goes for the long shot and he always has that career in ambulance chasing to fall back on.

Ilmater

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2002

What a brilliant statement! You know, you're right! You can count on my vote for Al Sharpton!
rolleye.gif

Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: Ilmater

What a brilliant statement! You know, you're right! You can count on my vote for Al Sharpton!
rolleye.gif

I be down wid dat, yo. Bush ain't nuttin' but big bizness's biotch anyhow, "G"

EXman

Lifer
Jul 12, 2001
he may be out of a job, but so will George Bush.

unless Hillary or Al runs Bush is not gonna even sweat it much less lose. :p

Or you want some Dem with Zero foreign policy direction cut Iraq/korea/Afganistan totally off just to give illeagal aliens drivers license's for votes and health care benefits that will bankrupt us? :(

Or do you want terrorists to get free health care after they hurt their backs loading explosives into a U-haul headed towards our nations capitol all paid for by your tax dollars?
rolleye.gif