Somehwere to check the value of an old car?

Dragnov

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
I check the Kelley Blue Book site but they only have trade in value. Cars too old and in too poor condition for that, I'm looking at selling privately.

It's a 1989 Toyota Cressida. It has basically all the options any new cars has (moonroof, power windows/locks/steering, v6 engine, abs, leather, etc.) but it's all flakey or in poor/non-working condition. (Lots of it is due to loose wiring it seems.) It has about 175,000 miles.

It runs still and most of the stuff works. It just sits there on the road now. Any quick guesses? I'm a 100% car newb. :p

My parents told me to sell it online and I can keep most of the money from it. :) Woo!

JW310

Golden Member
Oct 30, 1999
Originally posted by: Gr1mL0cK
I check the Kelley Blue Book site but they only have trade in value. Cars too old and in too poor condition for that, I'm looking at selling privately.

It's a 1989 Toyota Cressida. It has basically all the options any new cars has (moonroof, power windows/locks/steering, v6 engine, abs, leather, etc.) but it's all flakey or in poor/non-working condition. (Lots of it is due to loose wiring it seems.) It has about 175,000 miles.

It runs still and most of the stuff works. It just sits there on the road now. Any quick guesses? I'm a 100% car newb. :p

My parents told me to sell it online and I can keep most of the money from it. :) Woo!

kbb.com lets you do private party value as well.... go here: http://www.kbb.com/kb/ki.dll/ke.kb.tp?kbb&&773&split_owners

JW