SOME Trump Supporters Think Mueller's Grand Jury Has Too Many Black People

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I mean by this logic we could never have a trial for any prominent politician. The constitution does not guarantee a jury that has no opinions on your political position.

The jury is fine as is and will not be changed. In fact to change it would be a grave threat to our system of law.

Right, just like it doesn't guaranty an FBI free of people with any political opinions either. I think the problem is that people who see things in a highly partisan way can't comprehend that most people do their jobs as instructed when actually put to the test. I can tell you right now if I was on one of those juries I'd look at the evidence and apply the law as instructed. And I despise Trump.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
This is a silly generalization. I could make the statement: "Democrat supporters are unemployed felons". I'm sure they are 2 unemployed felon Democrat supporters. I also love they way Libtards dismiss anyone except white supremists as not holding biases when in a decision making position.
I don't really think calling someone racist because they consider minorities incapable of doing their job just because they are a minority is a generalization.

I have to admire your support of an overt racist.

Last edited:

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
It's amazing these delicate snowflakes haven't melted away already. My GOD... I have never seen a whinier class of persecuted white male victims in my life...

It's funny when someone shows Libtards examples of their hypocrisy they get triggered and then immediately call them white male snowflakes. Non Democrat white males are classified as a collective group of deplorable, sexist, racist phobes that go around doing what ever they wish with their "white privilege" and the Liberals are the ivory tower do gooders occupying the moral high ground. So when a member of the "white privilege" gets treated in a disrespectful manner by Libtards and then speaks up about it like Libtards do, they get called a snowflake. Amazing how fast that moral high ground goes to sea level elevation.

Nov 30, 2006
Right, just like it doesn't guaranty an FBI free of people with any political opinions either. I think the problem is that people who see things in a highly partisan way can't comprehend that most people do their jobs as instructed when actually put to the test. I can tell you right now if I was on one of those juries I'd look at the evidence and apply the law as instructed. And I despise Trump.
I applaud you. But the reality here is that there are some who aren't nearly as ethical and high-minded as you perceive yourself to be. I've never seen our country so divided or our media so pernicious.

Last edited:

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
You are being deliberately (hopefully) obtuse. You know damn well he was referring to the trump supporters in the article and not all of Russia and the US bible belt. However on an abstract level, these days all lefties are addressed as being antifa scum and all righties are the worst sort of religious zealots bent on racial genocide. It's a new world.
Reading the article it seems like the Trump "supporters" are a big group of 1.

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
Reading the article it seems like the Trump "supporters" are a big group of 1.

Still not wrong and still only applies to that dude and not you, Tajmahal, the Texas dude, Justoph who doesn't even live in America, or the other folks who (seemingly) label themselves as Trump supporters. Trying to stir shit up where none exists.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I applaud you. But the reality here is that there are some who aren't nearly as ethical and high-minded as you perceived yourself to be. I've never seen our country so divided or our media so pernicious.

Oh yes, the country is highly partisan and divided right now, but I'm not sure how much bearing that has on juries. The dynamic with juries is that the more biased ones are also the lazy ones who don't pay close attention to the evidence, while the civic minded ones who want to make a fair decision pay closer attention, and when deliberations happen, they have command of the facts and usually sway the others to make the right decision. This is how our jury system has functioned reasonably well for centuries.

In any event, the composition of a grand jury is practically irrelevant. All that's necessary for an indictment is probable cause, not guilt beyond reasonable doubt. Prosecutors won't submit to a GC unless they are certain they're going to get an indictment, and the GC will virtually always issue one. For those concerned about jury composition, the discussion can be tabled until they are empaneling an actual trial jury.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
We know what you’ve said as your extreme racism open for everyone to read. We are all just glad that you’ve been able to overcome the adversity that comes with being a white man.

Wow, what an argument, the bar must be really high for "elite".

Please, show me the argument I've made that is me being racist.

You are a typical liberal today. You have nothing of substance and are so ready to label anyone that doesn't conform to your totalitarian views as a racist or a bigot of some kind.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Wow, what an argument, the bar must be really high for "elite".

Please, show me the argument I've made that is me being racist.

You are a typical liberal today. You have nothing of substance and are so ready to label anyone that doesn't conform to your totalitarian views as a racist or a bigot of some kind.

I’ve shown it in many other threads that are easily searchable for anyone interested.

As for offering things of substance I have backed up my opinions with empirical research on numerous occasions only to have you declare that it doesn’t count using substance free and/or irrational arguments.

As for what it takes to be elite I have no idea. Apparently you don’t meet the standard though.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I have a confession to make. And it's only a confession because other people I've talked to about it think I'm weird, but I don't really appreciate that in myself. I really like court TV shows (even though they're still somewhat reality TV) like Judge Judy, People's Court, Judge Mathis, etc. I don't get to watch them anymore, but there was a time that I was a bit bohemian where I binge-watched them.

Anyway, I think it was on Judge Mathis, one case there was a person who sued another person for harassment. And the defendant counter-sued her for harassment as well. They made their cases and eventually just degenerated into going back and forth with each other verbally with little to stand on except insults, even ignoring several attempts from the judge to get them to stop the bickering. Well, the judge finally slammed down his gavel hard enough to get their attention and announced "I find that y'all have been harassing each other. Have a good day" and dismissed both cases.

I find that y'all have been harassing each other. Have a good day.

Reactions: vi edit

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
Are you still trying to claim that you aren’t a racist while you also complain that white people are the real victims of racism?

That never gets old. Lol.

Almost as bad as everything Dump is (and isn't) doing, is the fact that racists and other various lowlifes took his election as a validation of their vile beliefs.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
It's funny when someone shows Libtards examples of their hypocrisy they get triggered and then immediately call them white male snowflakes. Non Democrat white males are classified as a collective group of deplorable, sexist, racist phobes that go around doing what ever they wish with their "white privilege" and the Liberals are the ivory tower do gooders occupying the moral high ground. So when a member of the "white privilege" gets treated in a disrespectful manner by Libtards and then speaks up about it like Libtards do, they get called a snowflake. Amazing how fast that moral high ground goes to sea level elevation.

No what's funny is you and your posts!

You have not only become what you hated a long, long time ago.... you got much, much worse. You have tried so hard to deny what you are that all you can do now is project your limp wristed, beta cuck victim pussyhood onto those of us that have been calling you out on if for years. You and your ilk are bleeders.... Especially you.

Again, it's amazing you haven't melted away already since you are the biggest snowflake here. The great thing is we are all here, alive in 2018, watching your meltdown!

Keep drip drip dripping away little one...

justoh

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2013
Still not wrong and still only applies to that dude and not you, Tajmahal, the Texas dude, Justoph who doesn't even live in America, or the other folks who (seemingly) label themselves as Trump supporters. Trying to stir shit up where none exists.

I don't need to live in America to understand pluralism. It's the state or quality of being plural, which one of something isn't. Shouldn't that mean it's not right, instead of not wrong? Asking because you just stated the opposite.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Ah racists gonna racist. Not shocked at all. They feel at home with the republican Party

It falls right in line with Trumps feeling about Mexican judges. Black people can't to their job because they are black.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-supporters-think-mueller-apos-055235157.html

Typical, but I think you misquoted the article you linked which clearly stated as a headline.

"Some Trump Supporters Think Mueller's Grand Jury Has Too Many Black People"

Some people think the world is flat, some people think we never went to the moon, some people believe in Aliens, Some people think ( fill in the blank ).

Troll much.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
I doubt they would want Hollywood Liberals on jury duty.

TPP_Roy-Moore-endorsement.png

Republicans love their pedos. lol.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
They love their Hollywood Liberal Elites, too, they just refuse to accept and admit it!

Listening to Brandon bitching about Hollywood Elite is always precious, especially when the only one in the room with a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame is the POTUS.

You know Brandon, those stars that are not awarded... Trump had to request one, fill in and submit the application, promise he'd attend the unveiling, fork over the $40K, pay off the selection committee, get approved... then pay monthly maintenance fees to keep up the cleaning done nightly.

That's your in touch with the common man Hollywood Liberal Elite Trump there! LMAO.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I’ve shown it in many other threads that are easily searchable for anyone interested.

As for offering things of substance I have backed up my opinions with empirical research on numerous occasions only to have you declare that it doesn’t count using substance free and/or irrational arguments.

As for what it takes to be elite I have no idea. Apparently you don’t meet the standard though.

Surely you can search and quote a post of mine that expresses "extreme racism". I love your color word, "extreme". Its like you're trying so hard to convince people.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Article was a waste of paper, and the title should be "One Suspected Trump Supporter Thinks Mueller's Grand Jury Has Too Many Black People". There are plenty of reasons to dislike Trump without bending over backwards to create them.

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
I applaud you. But the reality here is that there are some who aren't nearly as ethical and high-minded as you perceive yourself to be. I've never seen our country so divided or our media so pernicious.

Like me..... if I was on jury, I would indict Trump regardless of the evidence. I would consider it immoral to do less than that. My higher duty would be to protect the country from Trump. He is horrible person doing horrific and perhaps existential damage to our country, evidence be damned, I am indicting the motherfucker.