Some random political humor..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2006
These were stolen from a friends FB page but they are sort of funny in a sad but true kind of way. Maybe you guys can get a small chuckle out of them as well.

• "The government, today, announced that it will be changing the nations emblem from a bald eagle, to a condom, because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives you a sense of security while you're being screwed!!!"
  • "They sent my Census form back! AGAIN!!! In response to the question: "Do you have any dependents?" I replied -"12 million illegal immigrants; 3 million crack heads; 42 million unemployable people, 2 million people in over 243 prisons; Half of Mexico; and 535 idiots in the U.S. House and Senate. Apparently, this was NOT an acceptable answer."
  • "If the US Government was a family, they would be making $58,000 a year, they spend $75,000 a year, & are $327,000 in credit card debt. They are currently proposing BIG spending cuts to reduce their spending to $72,000 a year. These are the actual proportions of the federal budget & debt, reduced to a level that we can understand."

Jul 10, 2007
[*]"They sent my Census form back! AGAIN!!! In response to the question: "Do you have any dependents?" I replied -"12 million illegal immigrants; 3 million crack heads; 42 million unemployable people, 2 million people in over 243 prisons; Half of Mexico; and 535 idiots in the U.S. House and Senate. Apparently, this was NOT an acceptable answer."

lol, i like this one.

[*]"If the US Government was a family, they would be making $58,000 a year, they spend $75,000 a year, & are $327,000 in credit card debt. They are currently proposing BIG spending cuts to reduce their spending to $72,000 a year. These are the actual proportions of the federal budget & debt, reduced to a level that we can understand."
[/LIST]

are these numbers accurate, when scaled down proportionately?

Status
Not open for further replies.