Some of you 'patriots' make me chuckle.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
I put patriots in quotes, because you more resemble nationalists.

Anyway, All of a sudden, a guy who blows up a car in front of US soldiers invading iraq is a terrorist, while launching cruise missles and dropping MOABS on a populated city without any fear of being shot down is somehow 'brave' and 'righteous'. Logic what?

Azzi

Jan 18, 2003
attacking a country, which got chemical weapons or perhaps not, without a un resolution is not better as saddam did in 1991.

Spyro

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Azzi
attacking a country, which got chemical weapons or perhaps not, without a un resolution is not better as saddam did in 1991.

This is some kind of joke right??? :Q

Azzi

Jan 18, 2003
Originally posted by: wizardLRU

This is some kind of joke right??? :Q

no, saddam is an a-hole. he must leave the country.

but invading a country like this, is no good. i don't want to compare the usa and iraq or bush and saddam, there are worlds between them, but a war on this way is stupid.

i'm sorry for my bad english.

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003

Try reading UNSC Resolution 1441 before spouting off with uninformed gibberish.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

Better zip up...you're talking out of your ass again.

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: Phokus

Anyway, All of a sudden, a guy who blows up a car in front of US soldiers invading iraq is a terrorist, while launching cruise missles and dropping MOABS on a populated city without any fear of being shot down is somehow 'brave' and 'righteous'. Logic what?
If you had any inclination of a clue regarding Rules of Engagement, the Geneva and Hague Conventions, as well as DoD doctrine, you would not have even spewed forth a statement of such utter nonsense.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Originally posted by: burnedout

If you had any inclination of a clue regarding Rules of Engagement, the Geneva and Hague Conventions, as well as DoD doctrine, you would not have even spewed forth a statement of such utter nonsense.

Funny how most warmongers will say that we should not actively participate in the UN and other international organizations, but we should be bound by international agreements made years ago.

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999

Funny how most warmongers will say that we should not actively participate in the UN and other international organizations, but we should be bound by international agreements made years ago.
Funny how most bleeding heart liberals say we should abide by rules of war.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999

Funny how most conservatives support a communist/fascist of a president known as George Bush. (And funnier yet how you avoid the question)

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999

Funny how most conservatives support a communist/fascist of a president known as George Bush.
Prove it.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999

Funny how most conservatives support a communist/fascist of a president known as George Bush.
Prove it.

Gosh, he only increased the size and scope of government exponentially.

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999

Prove it.

So how does this make him a "communist/fascist of a president"??

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999

Prove it.

Good lord, what kind of education did you get as a child? Do i have to give you a definition of both now?

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999

Prove it.

Good lord, what kind of education did you get as a child? Do i have to give you a definition of both now?
Obviously more education than you.

Quantify the statement "communist/fascist president". Quantify it. You can't.

NightTrain

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2001

Prove it.

Why bother? The notion that communist and fascist are interchangeable is laughable. He is a troll tossing out insults that he doesn't even understand.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999

Prove it.

Farm Bill/"Patriot Act"/Education Bill/"Defense" Bill <-- expanding federal powers/size, etc. etc. etc.

I like how burnout is a blind patriot

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999

Prove it.

Farm Bill/"Patriot Act"/Education Bill/"Defense" Bill <-- expanding federal powers/size, etc. etc. etc.

Patriotic, yes!

So please enlighten us, Phokus. How does the Farm Bill, Patriot Act, Education Bill and Defense Bill make the U.S. President a "communist/fascist president"? What specific portions of each bill alludes to regimes and governments which seem totally foreign to you? Bills go through Congress, right? So if they are approved by Congress, then wouldn't Congress be a bunch of "communists/fascists" as well? This is a representative government, isn't it Phokus? Phokus?....... Phokus? Hello!

You are joking, right?

<edit>forgot "by" before "Congress"</edit>

Spyro

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2001

Prove it.

rolleye.gif

Spyro

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2001
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
And the winner by a "nose" ;) for the "Moony Troll of the week" award goes to.......

<drum roll>

Hailing from Massachusetts .....

Phokus

Here is your plaque - Weekly Award

-honorable mention goes to apoppin :D:p

CkG

LOL, Agreed :D

308nato

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2002
Phokus, you are really that fatass murderer Ted Kennedy posting under alias aren't you.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999

Prove it.

Patriotic, yes!

So please enlighten us, Phokus. How does the Farm Bill, Patriot Act, Education Bill and Defense Bill make the U.S. President a "communist/fascist president"? What specific portions of each bill alludes to regimes and governments which seem totally foreign to you? Bills go through Congress, right? So if they are approved Congress, then wouldn't Congress be a bunch of "communists/fascists" as well? This is a representative government, isn't it Phokus? Phokus?....... Phokus? Hello!

You are joking, right?

Just because i never said that congress wasn't communist/fascist etc., doesn't mean i think they aren't. Logical fallacy, HELLO? These are bills that Bush and his administration championed. What part of Big Government -> Communism, Limited freedom -> Fascism don't you get?