some new wtc/911 footage

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

imported_Aelius

Golden Member
Apr 25, 2004
Originally posted by: LunarRay
Um.....

Are the planes that DID take off WITH real people on them still flying about? I think not.. I think they encountered buildings... sadly!

You didn't even bother spending 5 seconds looking at what they dug up did you? Typical.

imported_Aelius

Golden Member
Apr 25, 2004
Originally posted by: ProfJohn
Occam's razor:
Of two equivalent theories or explanations, all other things being equal, the simpler one is to be preferred.
or
The simplest explanation is usually the best.
What is simpler... 19 crazy terrorist that have been waging a war against us for 20+ year hijacked 4 planes and flew them into buildings.
or
The government needing a way to get us into a war in order to further the military industrial complex concocted a plan that would do such a thing.
So they arranged for four plane loads of people to disappear.
Then replaced one of the planes with a fully fueled military plane which fired a missile which left no smoke behind it into the WTC and then crashed the plane right behind it, oh forgot the plane was remote controlled as well.
They also flew some kind of fighter jet into the Pentagon, although it sure looked bigger in that security video I saw. And of course not one of the 5 million plus people who live in the DC area talked about seeing a fighter jet that day near the Pentagon.
Meanwhile, two of the tallest and largest buildings in the world had been rigged with tons of explosives that were set to go off by remote control. But they were special explosives that were fire proof as there is no evidence any of them went off early, and instead all of them fired exactly as they were planned to do, even thought the buildings had immense fire and debris damage.
And just to make sure the America was ready to go to war the rigged up WTC 7 as well so it too would collapse.
Then on the day of 9-11 CIA impersonators who sounded just like people such as Todd Beamer, Tom Burnett, Mark Bingham, Edward Felt and Jeremy Glick made various calls to friends, family and 911 operators talking about their plane being hijacked and their planes to "fight back" (Little know fact, the phrase ?Let?s roll? was test marketed to focus groups all over the country before hand.)
The CIA impersonations also fooled the New York and Washington DC area air traffic controllers into thinking that the airplanes had been hijacked via a sophisticated method of fake air messages. We all thought that one of pilots left his mic on when he was taken out of the seat, but really that was a planned tape recording by a middle eastern sounding man in order to enrage American even more.

Did I leave anything out? Oh yea, this whole MASSIVE conspiracy has been the most tightly controlled plan in the history of the planet since over 5 years later not ONE person involved in the plan has said a word of it to anyone.

Oh yea? all the evidence about hijackers taking flight school lessons and such had to be created as well. So the CIA hired Middle Eastern men to attend flight school and ask such crazy questions as to rouse the suspicion of their teachers.

I'm going to tear this appart later tonight when I have some time. Not for your benefit. You made up your mind and short of everyone laying out their own plan and admitting to everything on your TV you will refuse to belieave it. So I'll do it for other's benefit. It just takes too long now.. need sleep.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Posting webfairy links, accusing others to be incapable of critical thinking, then being sleepy - a tin foilers day is done!