SOME LETTERS FROM SUFFERERS OF ANTHRAX STRESS SYNDROME

Ulfwald

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
May 27, 2000
We at The Neal Boortz Show are proud to have played a part in informing America that the malady spreading across our land is, in reality, ASS. Anthrax Stress Syndrome. Now ASS will stand with ADD and ADHD as prime examples of the American mass hysteria of the 21st Century.

As soon as we identified this syndrome we started getting letters from our listeners describing their latest encounter with ASS. Some are even telling us about their neighbors ASS. Here is a sample:

Neal, I could not agree with you more. I am so glad that you are addressing this very important topic. You see, I too have a very bad case of A.S.S. I friend said I should go see a professional about my A.S.S. For weeks now, I have been meeting with a shrink to talk about my A.S.S. I should have a grip on my A.S.S. after just a few more sessions. Finally, I will have a peace. It's not easy to talk about my A.S.S. Even after the first news reports about it, I still thought I had my A.S.S. under control. But the problem kept getting bigger and bigger. After a while, all I could think about was my A.S.S. Thanks to a counselor who sees my A.S.S. for what it really is, I am able to step back, to get perspective, to get my head out of it and see my A.S.S. from a different viewpoint. Once again, thank you for shining some light on my A.S.S. With greater public awareness, I am confident that I and others with A.S.S. can whip it with confidence.

I am writing you about the Anthrax Stress Syndrome. My wife has a huge case of ASS. Before we were married she had a little ass but as soon as I put the ring on her ASS grew! Her ASS has grown significantly with the news reports lately. I guess I am immune to ASS as I have not had any ASS in a while now. There is a good looking lady across the street from us and I can see she has some ASS. I would love to go over and help her with her ASS but my wife wont let me. All I can do is sit here and watch her ASS and hope she doesn?t spread it all over the neighborhood. You are my hero!! Frank Stephens Ellenwood, Georgia