Some kind of Ebay auction ending alert program?

Discussion in 'Software for Windows' started by sekser, Jun 26, 2004.

1. sekser

sekser Senior member

is there a auction watcher type program that alerts me when a auction is about to end?

A free-ware program would be optimal..

Thanks

2. spinningm0nkey

My Dad lives on Ebay:roll:.... asked him and he said that ebay has an option to have them notify you if someone over bids your bid, not sure if/how much it costs. He says his friend has even had it so they called his cell phone when someone out bid him. But if you do want a program to do this it would be fairly easily to write one in vb6.

3. sekser

sekser Senior member

i just want a sticky to pop up, not necessarly when being outbidded. just wanna go by the closing time of the auction, like for instance 3 minutes before, i want some kind of pop up saying one of your auctions that your watching is about to end.... that sort of thing..

I don't know VB6 so...

4. spinningm0nkey

Don't know what to tell you, I would write you a little program for it, BUT I'm only 15:p... with not too much programing experience. Maybe some nice person in here will write you one... if your still looking for a program to do this in a week or so I could write you one. Good luck on finding one.

5. Technonut

Technonut Diamond Member

You can check out Auction Sentry. More of a sniping program, but does have monitoring features. I use it often. ;)