FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
Donald has his mojo back. It appears he has even more time to tweet when he's on vacation, which is of course a huge win for everyone.

Bolded for all the things he projects about. Oh and the blumenthal stuff lol.
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 11h11 hours ago
The failing @nytimes, which has made every wrong prediction about me including my big election win (apologized), is totally inept!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 10h10 hours ago
The Trump base is far bigger & stronger than ever before (despite some phony Fake News polling). Look at rallies in Penn, Iowa, Ohio.......

...and West Virginia. The fact is the Fake News Russian collusion story, record Stock Market, border security, military strength, jobs.....

Replying to @realDonaldTrump
Hard to believe that with 24/7 #Fake News on CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, NYTIMES & WAPO, the Trump base is getting stronger!

Interesting to watch Senator Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut talking about hoax Russian collusion when he was a phony Vietnam con artist!

Never in U.S.history has anyone lied or defrauded voters like Senator Richard Blumenthal. He told stories about his Vietnam battles and....

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago
...conquests, how brave he was, and it was all a lie. He cried like a baby and begged for forgiveness like a child. Now he judges collusion?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago
The Fake News Media will not talk about the importance of the United

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 46m46 minutes ago
How much longer will the failing nytimes, with its big losses and massive unfunded liability (and non-existent sources), remain in business?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 37m37 minutes ago
I think Senator Blumenthal should take a nice long vacation in Vietnam, where he lied about his service, so he can at least say he was there

I think the last one really shows you this kid's still got the stuff

Last edited:

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Donald has his mojo back. It appears he has even more time to tweet when he's on vacation, which is of course a huge win for everyone.

Bolded for all the things he projects about. Oh and the blumenthal stuff lol.

I think the last one really shows you this kid's still got the stuff
At least you got kid right.

Humpy

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2011
Those tweets do nothing for me. No emotional reaction whatsoever.

You got anything else? Is a Kardashian tweeting today?

cfenton

Jul 27, 2015
I'm kind of surprised he hasn't tried to pull a Sheldon Adelson and buy the NYT. I mean, he probably couldn't afford it, but he really seems to hate all these reporters. It would be a very Trump way of making a problem go away.

Feb 16, 2005
What will it take for an elected veteran to call him on his sheer level of disrespect for those who served and their families? I'd figure this would really, really piss off some portion of his base, but so far....

Jan 25, 2011
What will it take for an elected veteran to call him on his sheer level of disrespect for those who served and their families? I'd figure this would really, really piss off some portion of his base, but so far....
They said nothing after his comments on McCain and the Khan family. This won't even register.

Reactions: ch33zw1z and Ns1

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
I can't tell if he sounds more like a senile old man losing ground to dementia or a little kid throwing a fit.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I can't tell if he sounds more like a senile old man losing ground to dementia or a little kid throwing a fit.

As I've said before if you look at his statements in the past he used to be pretty lucid. He was still a self aggrandizing asshole, but he made sense. Try making sense of most of what he says today, it's almost impossible.

It might be that he's adapted his speaking style in his 60's and early 70's to something he thinks is more effective but to me the most likely answer is dementia. He's incoherent.

From the Mayo Clinic:

People may experience:
Cognitive: memory loss, mental decline, confusion in the evening hours, disorientation, inability to speak or understand language, making things up, mental confusion, or inability to recognize common things
Behavioral: irritability, personality changes, restlessness, lack of restraint, or wandering and getting lost
Mood: anxiety, loneliness, or mood swings
Psychological: depression, hallucination, or paranoia
Muscular: inability to combine muscle movements or unsteady walking
Also common: falling, jumbled speech, nervousness, or sleep disorder

He's been some of that his whole life but still the sheer number of these symptoms he displays has to be worrying. Obviously it would require an actual doctor to look into it but still, pretty scary.

Reactions: bshole

Trudyblammer

Aug 2, 2017
He is the most frequent Social Networking service user out of all the presidents in the world's history.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
He is the most frequent Social Networking service user out of all the presidents in the world's history.

Well I am a frequent masturbator. And all it gives me is blisters..

And trump being a frequent Twitter idiot gives us what?

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
As I've said before if you look at his statements in the past he used to be pretty lucid. He was still a self aggrandizing asshole, but he made sense. Try making sense of most of what he says today, it's almost impossible.

It might be that he's adapted his speaking style in his 60's and early 70's to something he thinks is more effective but to me the most likely answer is dementia. He's incoherent.

From the Mayo Clinic:

He's been some of that his whole life but still the sheer number of these symptoms he displays has to be worrying. Obviously it would require an actual doctor to look into it but still, pretty scary.

At his age, there doesn't need to be acute issues. A slow, steady and general cognitive decline should be expected in many individuals.

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
He doesn't have any sort of late stage dementia. He probably has significant cognitive decline, maybe early stages. I think you guys underestimate him and it serves his purpose to be regarded as an invalid. Who can blame a demented elderly man for destroying the country? He didn't know better! His minders should be punished.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999

Republicans don't actually care about the troops or veterans, look at what they did to John Kerry in 04, or even McCain in 00. It's all a show for the simple minded.

Feb 16, 2005
For those who support the bloated orange one in the whitehouse, if this was Hillary or Obama making these statements, would you be cool with them? I'd venture a guess that fox news would blow their fucking collective lids if their anointed one wasn't the one to say it.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
For those who support the bloated orange one in the whitehouse, if this was Hillary or Obama making these statements, would you be cool with them? I'd venture a guess that fox news would blow their fucking collective lids if their anointed one wasn't the one to say it.

Hey man, he's just saying what everyone is thinking and not worrying about being PC about it! /s

Reactions: ch33zw1z