some clarification to do....

Kayes

Oct 9, 1999
First of all,

To moderator,

this post is not intended to continue inflame the "dennilfloss" issue but rather to clarify some misunderstanding. Because of this, I hope that this post will be allowed.
You can locked it but please do not delete it.

To the rest,

I have not being around here last few months due to my work and the retrenchment that looms over it. After reading most of the post, I assumed at least some of you have seen the emotional remark made on Lili Marlene (NWM) memorial page.

TO ALL THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW ME OR GOT MIXED UP. I AM NOT JENNIFER AND HENCE I DID NOT PUT UP THE UPDATE.

Back in January 2000, my girlfriends father passed away during his visit here after suffered a heart attack. It happened in the first Monday after New Year and he left behind a wife and two daughter helpless in a foreign country. My girlfriend studies here but her family are tourists.

I was very sad and when dennilfloss announced that Lili Marlene or NWM passed away too a few after I was devastated. I was very sad that life can be so fragile and decided to share my grief by putting up the memorial page. Since then I haven't change anything to the page. The post you seen is not by me but rather by Jenniz who hosted it.

Dennis deception has hurt me deeply. I am very sad and angry that my feeling were abused like this. Because of the proximity, I will always remember NWM death (now hoax) when me and my gf think of a kind and loving man.

Now, regarding the memorial page, I can't seems to ftp it so I cannot removed it.
I will do it as soon as I can log in.

I hope that this post will clear up this matter and hence it can put to rest.

Kayes. :(