Some ANTIFA for a good laugh

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
So, rightwingers, then?

what, then, is the anti-fascist group that you think people should admire?
Most US citizens. We don't need a group of thugs smashing windows and beating random people. We've gotten by just fine without a vigilante group up until now, I'm sure that trend will continue.
To be clear, I have no issue with them protesting and shouting, when they turn violent and destructive is where I draw the line. I find them to be no better than the Nazis they claim to hate, and emulate to an astonishing degree.

Reactions: UglyCasanova
Apr 27, 2012
While I generally agree, smashing the windows of the military recruitment office in Berkeley is something of a right of passage. It happens nearly every year. It's like an initiation.

It's still vandalism and destruction of property. Let them smash the windows but bill them for the damage.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
It's still vandalism and destruction of property. Let them smash the windows but bill them for the damage.
Nah, just snipe them surreptitiously with hip-fired tranquilizer darts. Won't even see it coming and ain't shit they can do except go sleepy time and the cops can then take out the trash. He with the best weapons wins. In the not so distant future drones will soon be doing this anyway.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Most US citizens. We don't need a group of thugs smashing windows and beating random people. We've gotten by just fine without a vigilante group up until now, I'm sure that trend will continue.
To be clear, I have no issue with them protesting and shouting, when they turn violent and destructive is where I draw the line. I find them to be no better than the Nazis they claim to hate, and emulate to an astonishing degree.

random people?

So now, in the right-wing Delusionsphere, not only is "NAZI PROPAGANDA" replaced with "Not Agreeing with Me!" but Nazis are also now considered "Random People."

Is the reality of the world so utterly bleak and irredeemable for you that you literally believe that world is so thoroughly filled with "random, sympathetic nazis" that they can be considered "random noise" in your republican version of statistical noise?

Words matter. Get education.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Nah, just snipe them surreptitiously with hip-fired tranquilizer darts. Won't even see it coming and ain't shit they can do except go sleepy time and the cops can then take out the trash. He with the best weapons wins. In the not so distant future drones will soon be doing this anyway.

look at distilled water boy. He's so drained of KCL and NaCL, and from injecting HCG straight into his dick for more than a year now, that no one would imagine him ever being capable of hip-firing anything from his fucking emaciated meth-frame of 5'3"

LoL. look at this loony clown.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
look at distilled water boy. He's so drained of KCL and NaCL, and from injecting HCG straight into his dick for more than a year now, that no one would imagine him ever being capable of hip-firing anything from his fucking emaciated meth-frame of 5'3"

LoL. look at this loony clown.
Cool rant, I give it 5/10, I've seen better. Still scared of distilled water wearing a tinfoil hat so I automatically deducted 2/10 points.

What you don't realize is that we're developing crowd control weaponry that is justified by Antifa videos like the OPs and sold to LEOs. The worse they escalate things, the better the and more powerful the technological response will be. Want to smash a store window? Sure, then you'll get tranq'd by a drone flying 3 stories up. Won't even see it coming until you wake up in a prison cell. That's Antifa's future and I'm proud to be a part of it.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Cool rant, I give it 5/10, I've seen better. Still scared of distilled water wearing a tinfoil hat so I automatically deducted 2/10 points.

What you don't realize is that we're developing crowd control weaponry that is justified by Antifa videos like the OPs and sold to LEOs. The worse they escalate things, the better the and more powerful the technological response will be. Want to smash a store window? Sure, then you'll get tranq'd by a drone flying 3 stories up. Won't even see it coming until you wake up in a prison cell. That's Antifa's future and I'm proud to be a part of it.

You'll show those antifa's what fascism is all about. gg

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
random people?

So now, in the right-wing Delusionsphere, not only is "NAZI PROPAGANDA" replaced with "Not Agreeing with Me!" but Nazis are also now considered "Random People."

Is the reality of the world so utterly bleak and irredeemable for you that you literally believe that world is so thoroughly filled with "random, sympathetic nazis" that they can be considered "random noise" in your republican version of statistical noise?

Words matter. Get education.
I have no idea what you're on about. More to the point, I don't care. Violence against others because of political agenda is wrong. Can you comprehend that? Can you see where this will end up as it escalates? You're an idiot defending a position that is entirely without merit.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
I have no idea what you're on about. More to the point, I don't care. Violence against others because of political agenda is wrong. Can you comprehend that? Can you see where this will end up as it escalates? You're an idiot defending a position that is entirely without merit.
So...we shouldn't have fought the English,Confederates,Nazis,etc all through our history ?

rommelrommel

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2002
I think you're mistaking confusion with them intentionally doing that. It becomes pretty clear if you spend much time talking about things with them.

Some people intentionally conflate them sure, but your average uninterested in politics person just sees a mob of people wearing masks and brawling.

It doesn’t help that some antifa are also actual communists and for a lot of people that’s close enough to just say both sides suck.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Some people intentionally conflate them sure, but your average uninterested in politics person just sees a mob of people wearing masks and brawling.

It doesn’t help that some antifa are also actual communists and for a lot of people that’s close enough to just say both sides suck.
I agree with this. Antifa's tactics make them useful idiots IMO.

Nazis are still fucking nazis though.