Somali Pirates, The Taliban, and Iran apparently gives toothpaste and soap to their prisoners

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
What do you expect from neo nazis and their band of wannabes? They don't like to use deodorants.

Ever been to Germany/ Italy.. the natives stink!

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Promotion of good hygiene right before they stone/hang/behead you. Compared to Iran, Somalia, ISIS and Taliban, we are nowhere near the scale of human rights abuses experienced in those places, but that doesn’t excuse our not providing basic necessities, especially to children.

Reactions: s0me0nesmind1
Jan 25, 2011
Promotion of good hygiene right before they stone/hang/behead you. Compared to Iran, Somalia, ISIS and Taliban, we are nowhere near the scale of human rights abuses experienced in those places, but that doesn’t excuse our not providing basic necessities, especially to children.
But that's the bar they have set to hurdle. That is just how bad they, and by extension, the country looks right now. They are able to be compared, unfavorably, to the likes of the Taliban and Pirates.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
But that's the bar they have set to hurdle. That is just how bad they, and by extension, the country looks right now. They are able to be compared, unfavorably, to the likes of the Taliban and Pirates.
It’s a disingenuous comparison, but it strikes all the right emotional chords

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Have you actually seen the video of the thing (hate to call her a human being) that was testifying before the 3 judge panel. It's the most pathetic display of total lack of empathy I have ever seen another human display regarding how they were being treated.
Seriously, I would find it hard not to slap the shit out of that person if I met them in person on the street.

Reactions: DarthKyrie
Nov 8, 2012
It’s a disingenuous comparison, but it strikes all the right emotional chords

Precisely...

This thread:

wah-wah-wah.jpg

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Thanks for this.

I wanted to look this up, as I assumed the Iranians, Taliban and maybe even ISIS treated their prisoners better on a day to day basis (excluding the random mock executions...) than Donito Cheetolini is treating innocent children.

Bravo deplorables.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Precisely...

This thread:

wah-wah-wah.jpg

That's the face Republicans and other poser Christians make when thinking about abortions and poor innocent babies not being born. Even if foreign NGOs discuss abortion in 3rd world countries. Heavens to Betsy, somebody think of the children!

But then a living baby shows up with it's parents fleeing their 3rd world country, then they get all fucking tough guy and are all be like:
"fuck you fucking Mexican baby. No diapers and wipes for you freeloader. Suck a Mexican tit if you want food! Don't like it? Too bad, should have thought about first before you came here you stupid baby. Now stop crying for your mommy! PRAISE LORD JESUS IN ALL HIS MERCY!"