(Sold Out!) Antec P182 Super Mid Tower Case $44.99 AR FS @Frys.com 1/15 only

nyker96

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005
somebody there at fry's must be eating the wrong cereal, this is gotta be a pricing mistake!! I'd pay 2x over for this guy. In for one!!!

xyyz

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2000
needed a smaller case. this seems to fit the bill. i like the fact it's supposed to be pretty quiet.

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Damn, I want this but already have two Cooler Master empty cases sitting in my dining room! :eek:

Damnit...damnit....damnit.....I have to resist or my wife is going to de-nut me!!! :shocked:

dajeepster

Golden Member
Apr 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Engineer
Damn, I want this but already have two Cooler Master empty cases sitting in my dining room! :eek:

Same here.... they're for "Future Builds" ;)

rip

Feb 5, 2000

Damnit...damnit....damnit.....I have to resist or my wife is going to de-nut me!!! :shocked:

LOL, me too! Had to move my CMs into the garage to prevent de-nutting. :Q

skillyho

Golden Member
Nov 6, 2005
Originally posted by: rip

LOL, me too! Had to move my CMs into the garage to prevent de-nutting. :Q

LOL! I have a CM 690, CM Elite 330 and CM Centurion 5 in the computer room. I have NO need for this case but this price is just torture! I wish they would go OOS soooooon before I give in.

Magusigne

Golden Member
Nov 21, 2007
Bought one!!

This is great..my budget build is going to be amazing!!

66$ AR Abit Mobo
44.99 AR AWESOME P182

MAYBE a 40 dollar NeoHE..

WoW..

xyyz

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2000
just thinking... will a COOLER MASTER RS-850-EMB fit in this case? i dunno, but the PS looks a bit longer, and this case seems to have a PS cage, not to mention not too much clearance with that bottom fan.

Odeen

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2000
Sold out. Good, last thing I need is more good deals that I can't afford nor have space for :)

htne

Platinum Member
Dec 31, 2001
Frys really piss*s me off with this horsesh*t. I ordered this morning (more than 4 hours ago), and now I get this in my email:

Due to overwhelming demand or insufficient availability from
our supplier(s) we are unable to fulfill your entire order.
Please note the item(s) listed below have been removed from
your order because it is no longer available.

Spike

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2001
Good thing I missed this deal. I just got a CM Mystique for $20 AR and moved my current rig to that freeing up my P180 for a new build... this would have meant I would have moved it back into the P180 and used this case for the new build which is far to much work.

Great job to those who bought it before I could be tempted ;)