SOCOM and FRENCH people

benliong

Golden Member
Jun 25, 2000
I was using the Auto Play feature in socom to hook me up with a game earlier today. 9 out of 10 times I was assigned to a server in france. Connection's fine and all, everyone's speaking in french and that's fine too. but whenever I have to bomb and I yet for everyone to cover me, I don't get any response. Is it that general french population are not comfortable with english?

Just asking out of curiousity. Don't flame me pls....:)

MainFramed

Diamond Member
May 29, 2002
i am confused, does this have anything to do with MGS? or MGS2 for ps2? lmk- i am a pro when it comes to MGS and MGS2 :D

:confused:

pg22

Platinum Member
Feb 9, 2000
I just wish there were servers for n00bs in Socom. I'm getting my ass handed to me :)

MainFramed

Diamond Member
May 29, 2002
btw those solid snake figures in your sig are awesome :D i am defentley gonna get some of those

pg22

Platinum Member
Feb 9, 2000
I think those are the McFarlane figurines.

I just got one of Barry Bonds :D

benliong

Golden Member
Jun 25, 2000
Originally posted by: here4amission
btw those solid snake figures in your sig are awesome :D i am defentley gonna get some of those

yeah I like them a lot. saw them in an anime convention and had to get the last 6 that was still available. problem is that you don't get to open it to see which one's in the box so you can buy a lot and not get Snake figure. I was lucky.

You can probably find them pretty easily on ebay though.

I just wish there were servers for n00bs in Socom. I'm getting my ass handed to me
yeah there weren't enough places for new people to practice. and most newbie servers only host 10 people instead of 16.