Socialized birth control

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SirStev0

Lifer
Nov 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Darwin333
If you add in that any prescribed drug or medical operation must have the consent of parents when minors are concerned, I am behind you all the way.

You know how many parents currently do not consent to their child being on birth control and how many of their children are still banging like rabbits.

My little Suzie doesn't need the pill, she is a good girl. And plus, its a sin.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: SirStev0
If you add in that any prescribed drug or medical operation must have the consent of parents when minors are concerned, I am behind you all the way.

You know how many parents currently do not consent to their child being on birth control and how many of their children are still banging like rabbits.

There are concerns beyond that, though, the hormones in BC can have unpredictable results.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: lupi
Originally posted by: Balt
Originally posted by: bamacre
Who is gonna pay for all this? Where in the Constitution does it give the Federal government authority over health care?

It's much cheaper to pay for birth control than to pay for the birth, feeding, clothing, education, and health care of children whose parents don't have a dime to their name.

That's why we don't want to punish our kids with a baby.

You're such a troll. :roll:

heyheybooboo

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2007
Originally posted by: SirStev0

uhhh ...
errrr ...
welllll ...
ummmm ....

I guess the Guv's support of abstinence-only education didn't quite reach the dinner table :p