Socal ATOT Meet!!

NuclearFusi0n

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
the_good_guy is in socal for the summer, and I'm insanely bored so I'm thinking us ATOTers should meet up for a fun time.

If a lot of people want to do an all day thing, I think a water park would kick butt for this hot summer weather, but quite frankly, a bunch of ATOTers stripped to shorts might be a little frightening. This would be my choice though, water parks are insanely fun.

Ideas? Last time we went to speedzone, and when I posted a thread some of you suggested dromo1.

Ideas/suggestions/trolls? I'm open to everything

NuclearFusi0n

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: axelfox
Orange County or LA?
If we're going to a water park, it would depend on which one we choose. There's one in Irvine (Wild Rivers) and a few in LA country, so a vote would be in order..

NuclearFusi0n

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
Raging Waters - San Dimas
MM Hurricane Harbor - Santa Clarita
Knott's Soak City U.S.A - Buena Park
Wild Rivers - Irvine

brtspears2

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2000
I haven't been to a waterpark since I was like 10. We can be lame and do a Riverside hike to the C.

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
the speedzone one was fun.

I always ..ALWAYS.. get sick after going to raging waters..why? :Q

weekends would be nice.

a bonfire in huntington beach?

dudeman007

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2004
I live in the socal region. Go to ranging waters. Probably the best park there. lol I WANT TO GO. I doubt my mom would ever let me. I get my license in august...then ill be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

NuclearFusi0n

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
^^ I would love to but it's too expensive, and I don't think everybody will be able to handle the rides.

I'd LOVE it though.