SOB: Will be interesting once Seti 1 ends :|

Overkiller

Platinum Member
Feb 22, 2003
Ars-TPR linky

" too will be back on Seti for a month, starting in December. After we've permanently secured TLC's #1 finish, I'll be back on TPR.

If the SSE2 thingee is fixed by then, and if Seti phase 1 concludes like it's supposed to (already 1-2 years overdue for wrapping up) then expect to see PLENTY of disaffected former Seti supporters joining the fray on TPR. Should make for a good 'bathtub effect' - so even if we're #2 at the time, I have faith we'll rapidly surge back up to #1 where we belong "

"I really believe that once the SSE2 bug is fixed and a couple of big projects end - SoB/TPR will see a huge rally. I repeat - THIS IS NOT THE END! Now is a great time to push your individual stats up a couple of positions. "

"Yes, I like to think of it as sitting back, catching our breath, lulling a certain team into a sense of security........then BAM! Time to take #1!"

Things will get very interesting in the DC world once S@h 1 ends!

Allio

Golden Member
Jul 9, 2002
Definitely will be. Personally, I can't wait. It's not much fun when there's no competition :D

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
Originally posted by: Allio
Definitely will be. Personally, I can't wait. It's not much fun when there's no competition :D
Which is why we always race to the top of each project (except SETI) and then fall back. :( Hopefuly it won't happen this time.:)