ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
What kind of some do you guys/gals use when you you take a shower/bath?

I use Bath and Body works Cucumber Melon shower gel. :)

: ) Amanda

ATLien247

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
I just use whatever happens to be in the shower. And it varies, because my super-shopper wife buys whatever brand she happens to find the best deal on.

MomAndSkoorbaby

Diamond Member
May 6, 2001
Hmmm...I use some sort of shower gel...stuff my mother usually sends to me from Canada! I love shower gel...I also use Skoorb's sometimes. :p

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Dove Sensitive Skin

One of the few things that doesn't tear my skin a new asshole.

Viper GTS

stev0

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2001
what ever this green stuff is that i jacked from home :)

edit: could be irish springs

Rallispec

Lifer
Jul 26, 2001
i mainly use shower gel type soaps though, becuase it justs more convinient for college life.

L

Lola

i have been really into these handmade/homemade soaps that a woman makes at a local farmers market. My fav is one that smells like autumn. I also have another one that smells like the freshest lemon ever. I like Bath&Body Works stuff, but i use this because i like buying stuff locally!

stev0

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2001
Originally posted by: Rallispec
i mainly use shower gel type soaps though, becuase it justs more convinient for college life.

but do you use the little puffy thing? personally i've been thinking about going with that stuff, just because i'm in fear of dropping my bar of soap and having it slide all the way across the room :eek:

AU Tiger

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 1999
Lever 2000 is what my wife buys for me, she uses various Bath and Body Works stuff along with the Lever 2000.

Rallispec

Lifer
Jul 26, 2001
Originally posted by: stev0

but do you use the little puffy thing? personally i've been thinking about going with that stuff, just because i'm in fear of dropping my bar of soap and having it slide all the way across the room :eek:

no, i dont use that poofy thing, i just use a regular washcloth.

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
I use whatever shower gel I get from the store, usually Dial / Tone / Softsoap. I use a shower pouf too.

stev0

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2001
Originally posted by: stev0

no, i dont use that poofy thing, i just use a regular washcloth.

i see....

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
Originally posted by: ActPrincess
i have been really into these handmade/homemade soaps that a woman makes at a local farmers market. My fav is one that smells like autumn. I also have another one that smells like the freshest lemon ever. I like Bath&Body Works stuff, but i use this because i like buying stuff locally!

hmph... I have to wash my hands with a brown piece of soap that strikingly resembles a turd that smells like autumn. ;)

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Originally posted by: AU Tiger
Originally posted by: MrsSkoorb
Hmmm...I use some sort of shower gel...stuff my mother usually sends to me from Canada! I love shower gel...I also use Skoorb's sometimes. :p

Skoorb's shower gel? :Q

Lever 2000 is what my wife buys for me, she uses various Bath and Body Works stuff along with the Lever 2000.

She sounds just like me. :) I use aves2k's Lever 2000 sometimes. :)

Hoober

Diamond Member
Feb 9, 2001
That poofy thing with gel is really, really nice. I used to use Lever 2000 or Irish Spring, but my wife got me to try her poofy thing once. Man, it really makes a difference!

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Originally posted by: Hoober
That poofy thing with gel is really, really nice. I used to use Lever 2000 or Irish Spring, but my wife got me to try her poofy thing once. Man, it really makes a difference!

It's called a lofa (sp?) and yes they do feel nice. They always make your skin soft. :)

Garet Jax

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2000
My thoughts are with the friends and families of the 9/11 victims on this sad anniversary :(

Irish Spring

and Neutrogena Body Wash for my back :)

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: ohtwell

It's called a lofa (sp?) and yes they do feel nice. They always make your skin soft. :)

The poofy things are not loofa's. A loofa is a natural sponge. The poofy things are nylon netting.

amish

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Originally posted by: Electric Amish
Originally posted by: ohtwell

The poofy things are not loofa's. A loofa is a natural sponge. The poofy things are nylon netting.

amish

What the heck do they call that thing then? I always thought that it was a loofa. :eek: