So you want a girlfriend eh...

AccruedExpenditure

Diamond Member
May 12, 2001
Indeed this has worked for me and countless others...
It can even work for Goldenbear..

You gotta understand that girls are humans as well. (I don't know why ya'll seem to think otherwise) They are thinking the same thing, how hard is it for a girl to get a boyfriend... With this in mind, any girl, no matter how she looks, as long as she has never had a boyfriend, is as eager as you are to hook up... This fact makes the whole scienaro much more forgiving to your ego... From then on, the steps are easy...

1. Ask whom ever you interested in for a phone number OR talk to who ever you want to get to kno better more
2. call/talk- learn about each other, likes/dislikes etc
3. Become close meaning become confidence, share current events of life with one another...
4. Soon she will be no different than any other one of your friends ya'll will go to the movies, starbucks, whatever...
5. Here you choose if you want a friend or a girlfriend, if you want a friend stay on the same path, if you want a girl friend then
6. Play the Secret Game, exchange deep dark secrets about each other
7. Ask her to one of the plentiful dances that exist in all high schools
8. Ask her what she thinks about you while slow dancing... use this info to decide if you wanna continue...
9. Wait about a week
10. Ask her to movies and a meal
11. After getting to know her you should know what she likes, so buy it, (as long as it doesn't cost too much heheh =).)
12. Tell her what you think about her (greatest etc)
13. Now if she had any kinda heart she wouldn't say no if you asked her to be ur g/friend...

Ironically its 13 steps...
NOTE: This works for HS students, in college, people are much more sophsticated and can easily see through such schemes... Use with disgression.

CAUTION: steps 1 through 3 are vital and they are TIME CONSUMING upwards of 2 months.... play it by ear, move when appropiate, but as long as your ain't too stupid in about 4 months you should have someone special...

BTW
Jesus was Black

Best of Luck
~Gnote

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
So you want a grilfriend eh...

I already have my George Foreman... are you saying that's not enough?

PLEASE DON'T LET THAT NOT BE ENOUGH