So who else is excited for Planet Coaster?

ngomaichi

Aug 8, 2016
bestringtones.mobi
Weirdly, I haven't seen much press about this game lately, and what's been going on recently is pretty huge, so i thought i'd come in here and gauge the hype from RPS readers, because we in the Frontier Community have been uncontrollably salivating for about a week now! The Beta gets released in 9 days (for preorders of course) and the final release on the 17th. All of the stuff that was missing from the alphas (namely a lot of content, and the management/simulation aspects) is being teased and revealed in pictures and livestreans. It's all pretty exciting! What do you guys think? Is anyone else as stoked as I am for a 'true' successor to RCT3?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Relax more : love the way you lie ringtones, free ringtones download, zedge ringtones

Last edited:

Punter

Jul 21, 2006
While a new RTC game is a great idea keep in mind that Frontier are very good at building hype. Wait 2-3 weeks on this and see what players are experiencing then.

Stg-Flame

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2007
This was made by (presumably) someone who worked on the game and I assume their sales aren't what they expected, so they are trying to drum up extra sales by spamming forums everywhere with this shit. There's been a large influx of "developers" spamming forums with their early access games trying to get people to buy their games, but when I see them doing that, it only leads me to believe they aren't confident enough in their own product to sell on its own merit, which then leads me to believe the game will be total shit on release.

pcslookout

Lifer
Mar 18, 2007
Weirdly, I haven't seen much press about this game lately, and what's been going on recently is pretty huge, so i thought i'd come in here and gauge the hype from RPS readers, because we in the Frontier Community have been uncontrollably salivating for about a week now! The Beta gets released in 9 days (for preorders of course) and the final release on the 17th. All of the stuff that was missing from the alphas (namely a lot of content, and the management/simulation aspects) is being teased and revealed in pictures and livestreans. It's all pretty exciting! What do you guys think? Is anyone else as stoked as I am for a 'true' successor to RCT3?

Yeah I changed my mind and didn't refund sense the maps are bigger now! This game will keep my interest for a while! Yeah for a single player game finally catching my attention!

BTW are you developer of the game or anything ?