So which female race tends to have the nicest rear ends?

jtvang125

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 2004
After seeing a coworker with a nice, tight pair of jeans on today, it inspired me to write this thread. Here' my top 3:

1. Latin/Spanish
2. White/Caucasian
3. African American

Oh and the coworker was white.:D

scorpmatt

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Far too much internal variance to specify.

Oh, and no poll = thread failure.

- M4H

like what happens when you see a nice rear end on a woman, this thread needs more poll!

Mar 9, 2005
Originally posted by: jtvang125
After seeing a coworker with a nice, tight pair of jeans on today, it inspired me to write this thread. Here' my top 3:

1. Latin/Spanish
2. White/Caucasian
3. African American

Oh and the coworker was white.:D

agreed... although i dont find back chicks to be attractive at all. Only the ones that are mixed...ie. Tyra Banks, Alicia Keyes

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
whatcha gun do wit all dat @ss.. all dat @ss inside dem jeanzzz...

:p

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
some people don't like big butts, nor the part where poop comes out (double standard)

scorpmatt

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Pepsei
some people don't like big butts, nor the part where poop comes out (double standard)

its not about big butts, small butts, or whatever. its about what butt you like on what kind of chick. which butt turns you on the most.

mzkhadir

Diamond Member
Mar 6, 2003
Originally posted by: scorpmatt
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Far too much internal variance to specify.

Oh, and no poll = thread failure.

- M4H

like what happens when you see a nice rear end on a woman, this thread needs more poll!

Chryso

Diamond Member
Nov 23, 2004
Spanish is a race? How about French? or Italian?

BTW, it is more shape than size.
The most important part is that is has a well defined end where it is connected to the thigh.

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
Originally posted by: scorpmatt
Originally posted by: Pepsei

its not about big butts, small butts, or whatever. its about what butt you like on what kind of chick. which butt turns you on the most.

you're right , sometimes it is hard to dh!+6 when she's got a big butt unless you .... er i'm going stop right there...