So when you by stuff online, do you go through FW?

Feb 19, 2001
Is it a good idea to just go through FW for everything because you get cashback? I know everytime I buy shoes for the F&F deal I remember to go through FW, as well as Dell deals...

I just looked down the list and NewEgg gets me 1% too, and I could've gone through when I bought my 7200.10s....

VTHodge

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2001
Yep.

Just realized the other day that I missed out on getting cash back for a bunch of travel for work. The have cash back for a buch of travel companies.

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
If I find a deal through the deal site I use (GottaDeal.com) then I use their link, otherwise I don't.

No cash back from GD though, it's just to support the site.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: DLeRium
Is it a good idea to just go through FW for everything because you get cashback? I know everytime I buy shoes for the F&F deal I remember to go through FW, as well as Dell deals...

I just looked down the list and NewEgg gets me 1% too, and I could've gone through when I bought my 7200.10s....

crap, newegg gets 1%?

<--- just missed out on about $5

altonb1

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
Originally posted by: ElFenix
Originally posted by: DLeRium

crap, newegg gets 1%?

<--- just missed out on about $5

<--- Over the last year, missed out on more than $5 by not linking through FW.

I wish they still had the click-through for Disneyshopping, though.