So what's starbucks' refill policy?

IHAVEAQUESTION

Golden Member
Nov 30, 2005
Not sure how the refill policy works but I must have read from somewhere that you get a free refill (cold or hot) if the purchase is made on starbucks card. That's exactly what I did, but no, the lady said only ice coffee or tea gets free refill...not frappuccino. Hmmm, so I just spent $4 on one 16oz drink, instead of two.

Condemn me, ATOT.

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
To think they'd give you anything for free is laughable at best. I'm surprised they off free refills on anything.

TruePaige

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2006
Originally posted by: scorpious
You ask for refills at starbucks?

Loser.

Fixed, nothing wrong with Starbucks.

Also, did you expect a refill on a $4 drink? Iced coffee is cheap and like a $1.80, so if anything that would be plausible...

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
Originally posted by: IHAVEAQUESTION
Not sure how the refill policy works but I must have read from somewhere that you get a free refill (cold or hot) if the purchase is made on starbucks card. That's exactly what I did, but no, the lady said only ice coffee or tea gets free refill...not frappuccino. Hmmm, so I just spent $4 on one 16oz drink, instead of two.

Condemn me, ATOT.

I'm amazed that they don't give two milkshakes for the price of one.

IHAVEAQUESTION

Golden Member
Nov 30, 2005
Originally posted by: TruePaige

Loser.

Also, did you expect a refill on a $4 drink? Iced coffee is cheap and like a $1.80, so if anything that would be plausible...

But how is frappuccino not a "cold" drink? It says free refill for hot and cold drink. :(

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005

Loser.

But how is frappuccino not a "cold" drink? It says free refill for hot and cold drink. :(

You're a dumbass.

/thread

joesmoke

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 2007
their refill policy is simple, you give them 4 bucks and they refill your drink and give you a new cup.

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004

Loser.

Do you get free milkshake refills at McDonald's?

TruePaige

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2006

Loser.

It is an espresso based beverage, not from their brewed coffee.

Brewed coffee means they put some Pike's Place in a cup and if you want add ice.

TruePaige

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2006
Originally posted by: Krazy4Real
Starbucks is such a waste of money.

Why is that? $1.80 for some coffee. Same anywhere, and I don't feel like making coffee and lugging it around in a Thermos all day.

TecHNooB

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2005

Why is that? $1.80 for some coffee. Same anywhere, and I don't feel like making coffee and lugging it around in a Thermos all day.

You can get more from McD's for about $1.30.

SparkyJJO

Lifer
May 16, 2002
Originally posted by: TecHNooB

Brew your own and it is much less than that.

Oct 27, 2007
Originally posted by: SparkyJJO
Originally posted by: TecHNooB

Brew your own and it is much less than that.

Or pay a little more and don't drink that filthy drip filter shit you people call coffee.

seemingly random

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2007
Originally posted by: GodlessAstronomer
Why the fuck should they give you anything for free? And what sort of a homo drinks frappuccino?
In the u.s., all fast food places give refills on soft drinks - not sure about coffee. Most restaurants give free coffee refills.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Originally posted by: seemingly random
Originally posted by: GodlessAstronomer
Why the fuck should they give you anything for free? And what sort of a homo drinks frappuccino?
In the u.s., all fast food places give refills on soft drinks - not sure about coffee. Most restaurants give free coffee refills.

ALL? Incorrect.