So what else can I do to keep busy? Broke my foot this morning and need to wait for the wife to come home.

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
As many of you know, got some physical problems. Well this morning got up, was hobbling out to my room when I stepped on something that made me jump, I twinged to get my foot off it, then my back pinched, legs gave out, as hitting the floor my right foot kicked out and hit the corner of the kitchen door entry way.

Now my foot is about 4 times its normal size and I cannot put one ounce of pressure on it. Cant walk, cant hop on one foot because of my back, Im am stuck here till the kids come home along with the wife cuse its my right foot and cant drive if I wanted to. Ontop that, even if I wanted to leave, I couldnt because the kids are getting out of school early today because of massive major weather heading our way soon, so cant leave them home alone at all, nor will I leave them with my MIL because when it comes to tornado storms she doesnt give a shit, and I dont need that on my mind if one should come through again because she has them and refuses to take any kind of cover. She got a death wish when she is by herself, fine, not while having my kids in her possession.

So I need to keep busy some how and keep my mind off it all till tomorrow when the storms will be over, and my wife has the day off. Anyone want to send me some good pain pills?
:)

Mini rant over, need to do something, and hope I dont need to crap soon. Thats up the stairs and 20 feet away :eek:

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
Originally posted by: MmmSkyscraper
Sounds like it's time to dust off those neffing skillz :p

Where are you in the house?

Im in my HT/PC/Work room in the back addition of my home :D

Im going to go crawls over to the HT side soon and see if I can play some games for a few hours on the pc or Ps2.

MmmSkyscraper

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
Originally posted by: funboy42
Im going to go crawls over to the HT side soon and see if I can play some games for a few hours on the pc or Ps2.

:thumbsup:

Give 'em hell!