So.. What did you get shopping on Black Friday?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Azndude51

Platinum Member
Sep 26, 2004
Originally posted by: XZeroII
Two 22" Widescreen LCD Monitors

Nice, I really wanted to do that but couldn't afford it. I posted this in the other thread, but I got the $200 Westinghouse 22" LCD Monitor, $20 Canon MP160 All in one printer, $25 BF2142, and $15 bluetooth headset all at Best Buy. I waited almost 6 hours, but most of that was spend catching up on TV shows on my PMP, so it wasn't too bad.

ethebubbeth

Golden Member
May 2, 2003
Finally Picked up the LOTR: Extended Editions boxset (12 discs total) at Buy.com using the $20 google checkout discount with free shipping ($39.99 shipped).

Decided my time was not worth wasting in line for any big ticket items. I have been chomping at the bit lately for an HDTV but I have found that practically every set within my price range has some sort of glaring flaw or several minor issues that would end up driving me insane. I guess I will just wait for the spring and buy a better set once they start to drop down in price for the new models.

Shadowknight

Diamond Member
May 4, 2001
Damn, I just got lucky. This morning I went to Best Buy to try to get an Insignia HDTV 27" for $270. I didn't camp, I just went in there at exactly 5:00 AM, and was told they were out. After hearing reports that some BBs were getting some BF items back in stock due to mid-day shipments, I went back tonight. They DIDN'T get a shipment in, but it turned out that somehow they lost all the Insignias this morning, so they didn't get put out until late. I got the very last one... at 7:00 PM. Misplacing things FTW! I also got an LG progressive DVD player for about $90 after rebates.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: DrPizza
Kitchenaid artisan mixer; on sale online. Slept in and got a great deal on it. (Thanks, Rossman & Brad)

Great deal wasn't it?