So what anime are you watching these days?

Arkitech

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2000
I'm kind of behind the times when it comes to anime but the other day I was up late watching Cartoon Network and I caught an episode of Fullmetal Alchemist. This show looks like it has major potential, the concept is really good. Also I watched 2 or 3 epsiodes of Ghost in the Shell:SAC and that looks really good as well.

So what anime are you guys watching?

Since I'm asking question whats the consensus on the following titles? (good or bad)

Samurai Champloo
Blue Gender
Berserk
Uninhabited Planet

SupaDupaPan

Golden Member
Jun 1, 2004
Samurai Champloo is great :D
Tsukuyomi ~Moon Phase~ (girly anime :p)
Kyo Kara Maou (shounen ai girly anime :p)

(FMA is awesome)

Other than that ... I seem to have lost almost all interest in anime :/

wchou

Banned
Dec 1, 2004
Eyes are often too big, that's the only turn off for me. Bugs bunny have eyes that are big as these, so you wonder where they got this from???

:disgust:

tallest1

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2001
School rumble
Beck
Otogizoushi
2x2=Shinobuden (just saw final ep)
Bleach
Grenadier
SunaBouzu
Mai Hime
Uninhabited Planet Survive

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
I'm watching that one where everyone's hair is drawn like they've been electrocuted and they talk really really fast and over react to everything before they hop into their giant robots and fight with swords because lasers and missles bounce off of them.

konakona

Diamond Member
May 6, 2004
hehe just when you thought you forgot about me...

3 of my most favorite shows ended recently : uta-kata, rozen maiden and kannazuki no miko. all three had strong finish with good last episodes, thoroughly enjoyable down to every second :)

other shows i am watching are in my sig. as for the newer shows coming out in january, i am looking forward to seeing izumo, iriya no sora and kore ga watashi no goshujin sama.

Kyo Kara Maou (shounen ai girly anime ) <- BL it is, but funny nonetheless :p harmless BL of this nature is something i could live with :)

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Fritzo
I'm watching that one where everyone's hair is drawn like they've been electrocuted and they talk really really fast and over react to everything before they hop into their giant robots and fight with swords because lasers and missles bounce off of them.

I saw that one

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001
Originally posted by: SupaDupaPan
Ah forgot to mention Bleach ... also very good stuff :)

I'm watching that as well as

Gundam Seed Destiny
Naruto
Champloo
Prince Of Tennis (just starting up)

Chubbz

Golden Member
Oct 2, 2001
watch cowboy bebop if you havent already

and samurai champloo

and ghost in the shell: sac

and rumble in the bronx, jackie chan was awesome

dc

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 1999
if there's nothing else on, i watch whatever is on when i'm awake.
watching pretty cure as i type this. lol

Atomicus

Banned
May 20, 2004
Originally posted by: wchou
Eyes are often too big, that's the only turn off for me. Bugs bunny have eyes that are big as these, so you wonder where they got this from???

:disgust:

And cartoons that look like Mucha-Lucha etc turn me off too.... oh wait, I mean American animated garbage :)

TheHunley

Dec 25, 2004
I just started watchin Ghost in the Shell:SAC and FMA too on AS, is FMA coming on weekdays now? I noticed it on Thursday night I believe. Also a fan of Inuyasha, Wolf's Rain, and Trigun (all the stuff that's on AS really :/). Also, just started watching Last Exile

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Maho Sensei Negima<eps2>

I love the manga. A very good read. Just caught up with the Berserk manga, and that's even better.

PatboyX

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2001
i think i had just read that the count of monte cristo anime was good.
(maybe it was another story from the same time period)
naruto i saw a bit of and was interested in,
i liked hellsing.
im thinking most of those are old, i dont really watch anime. but i liked those.

can someone tell me why full metal has the name it does?
reference to the movie, the ammo or just catchy?