So wait, you can't buy cherries in the fall or winter?

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
I know cherries are seasonal and all, but i can still get mangos and i know they sure as hell don't come from the 'states (probably mexico or some south american country). I can't get cherries ANYWHERE... other countries don't pick up the slack for us during the cold weather seasons? I go through 2 - 3 pounds of cherries during the week in the summer and now i'm having withdrawal symptoms :|

mpitts

Lifer
Jun 9, 2000
Yep. It sucks. They are nowhere to be found in Atlanta.

Mmmm.. Rainer cherries..

potato28

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
My neighbor's cherry tree has sweet cherries until the first frost :p Wanna buy a bulk, 10 pound alternator sized bag?

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Originally posted by: potato28
My neighbor's cherry tree has sweet cherries until the first frost :p Wanna buy a bulk, 10 pound alternator sized bag?

Oh hell yes! :D

Throckmorton

Lifer
Aug 23, 2007
Originally posted by: Phokus
I know cherries are seasonal and all, but i can still get mangos and i know they sure as hell don't come from the 'states (probably mexico or some south american country). I can't get cherries ANYWHERE... other countries don't pick up the slack for us during the cold weather seasons? I go through 2 - 3 pounds of cherries during the week in the summer and now i'm having withdrawal symptoms :|

I blame the lack of geography education for you not knowing that mangos are a tropical fruit

SoulAssassin

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Throckmorton
Originally posted by: Phokus

I blame the lack of geography education for you not knowing that mangos are a tropical fruit

As the chick from SC recently proved...he probably doesn't have a map.