So this may be an odd request, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

T_Yamamoto

Lifer
Jul 6, 2011
Okay, I'm going to keep this as short as possible.

I currently have an assignment where we have to interview someone with the job that we want to do in the future, for me, it is to become a clinical psychologist. Now, we're supposed to choose someone local, but it's been very hard to get in contact with these people so now I've turned to ATOT.

If anyone has a degree in psychology and/or does something psychology related, please let me know. If someone is a clinical psychologist, that'd be amazing, but I have my doubts about it.

Thanks,
Takumi

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002
You could always also try Reddit if you have no success here. There's probably a relevant subreddit with such people as well, although you would probably have various people being less than honest about it as well.

T_Yamamoto

Lifer
Jul 6, 2011
You could always also try Reddit if you have no success here. There's probably a relevant subreddit with such people as well, although you would probably have various people being less than honest about it as well.

I'll probably end up soliciting the help of someone well known (or has information to back up their claim) from reddit.

Cienja

Aug 27, 2007
www.inconsistentbabble.com
Maybe look for blogs written by clinical psychologists and see if you can find a way to contact the privately and ask if they would help. Psychology Today's site has tons of articles contributed by tons of Psychologists of different specialties and time in the field. Twitter and FB as well?

Carson Dyle

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2012
Gotta be some psych degrees here.... Anyone deliver pizza? Stock shelves at Safeway? Barrister at Starbucks? That's where you'll find most of the psych grads.

cabri

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2012
You are asking for people to do your work for you. :colbert:

Implied part of the assignment is for you to track down and TALK to a person.

You need to put in effort to locate where they work and understand the conditions.t.

Status
Not open for further replies.