So this kid had a seizure

laurenlex

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2004
Long ago I worked with developmentally disabled people (ie: retarted). Lots of them have seizures on a regular basis. Even after seeing many of them, It still sucked.

Saint Nick

Lifer
Jan 21, 2005
there was a guy in my office last year who had a seizure... it was scary. he bit his tongue or something, too.

fatty4ksu

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2005
Originally posted by: laurenlex
Long ago I worked with developmentally disabled people (ie: retarted). Lots of them have seizures on a regular basis. Even after seeing many of them, It still sucked.

That had to suck going home after seeing that every day.

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Those people should just suck it up, be a man, and like, not have seizures or something. It's all in their head anyway, drugs won't help.

eigen

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2003
Originally posted by: 91TTZ
Those people should just suck it up, be a man, and like, not have seizures or something. It's all in their head anyway, drugs won't help.

They need to take responsiblity for their actions.

upsciLLion

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2001

rofl

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: eigen

Exactly. They're just being lazy.

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Originally posted by: eigen

They weren't spanked enough when they were young. Damn bleeding heart liberals.

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Originally posted by: Icanoutsmokeany1
Throw him in a bathtub with soap and dishes next time.

Would be less dangerous if it was laundry instead of dishes.

And that's kind of mean. :eek:

chuckywang

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004
I would have my dirty laundry on him. Hey, it's a free dry.

EDIT: Dammit, someone beat me to the joke! :( And I thought I was the only one who was this bad.

tfinch2

Lifer
Feb 3, 2004
Back when I was working at Sea World as a Ride Attendant, a man had seizures while riding the roller coaster and nearly died. He was in a sugar coma. Stupid management blamed it on us for not having soda on platform when it's their policy that employees can only have water while working on platform.

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
One time, during summer band camp, this girl fell asleep all the time....she would just drop to the ground and sleep.

CStan

Apr 1, 2002
A coupla years ago, I was in Brazil with a bunch of friends. WE were at a club and I was dancing with this girl/making out. All of a sudden she steps back and starts shaking. I was like WTF. Then she fell to the ground, and I'm staring at her with my jaw dropped. Then I slid away from the crowd, to join my friends... I was scarred for some time after that. THe funny part was that this girl was fine after and found me at the club, and apoligized. I just kinda nodded and turned the other way...

BTW I would guess that this was probably due to some drugs (coke?), which seemed to be pretty common with the locals.