So this guy comes into work last night with 2 sticks of fried ram...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

wviperw

Aug 5, 2000
Argh, use caps when you say RAM. I seriously thought the thread was going to be about "fried ram" (as in the sheep-like animal) until I saw the 'Was your computer off when you installed the ram?' part.

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
Originally posted by: wviperw
Argh, use caps when you say RAM. I seriously thought the thread was going to be about "fried ram" (as in the sheep-like animal) until I saw the 'Was your computer off when you installed the ram?' part.

wtf? are you a shepherd or something?

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001

mY aPoloGies FoR the ImPrOpEr uSE of CAPs.

thomsbrain

Lifer
Dec 4, 2001
hard to blame someone for ignorance, especially in the computer world. bet he won't make that mistake twice. :)

Dec 4, 2002
Originally posted by: thomsbrain
hard to blame someone for ignorance, especially in the computer world. bet he won't make that mistake twice. :)

actually...knowing some retail customers....he probably will. ;):p

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

Kyteland

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2002
OMFG THAT GUY IS SO STOOPID I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING SO STUPID PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW EVERY LITTLE THING ABOUT COMPUTERS OMFG!!!!!

I poured fresh oil in to my gas tank this morning. Good thing I'm a car expert too!!!!!!11

InlineFive

Diamond Member
Sep 20, 2003
Originally posted by: GTaudiophile

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

Good! :)

Yax

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2003
Originally posted by: PorBleemo

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

LOL, I honestly thought the same thing. I was going to ask how burnt ram tasted like.

matt426malm

Golden Member
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by: cheapbidder01
Originally posted by: PorBleemo

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

LOL, I honestly thought the same thing. I was going to ask how burnt ram tasted like.

Like lamb but tougher

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: PipBoy

wtf? are you a shepherd or something?

LMAO.