So, remember how Black Lives Matter was a non-violent, non-looty organization?

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Anyone else wonder if this thread was bot-initiated to create hate and division? We know the roosky's are hell bent on screwing with this election and screwing with our minds. And, to create hate and anger to divide Americans. Thus thread sure fits that commie objective.
Would you be shocked that the roosky's have invaded Anandtech? You shouldn't be.

You think some bot took over Shorty's account? You realize he's been posting here for 17 years, right?

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Perhaps, but as I previously mentioned this is a human condition not necessarily one that is solely an American one.

And it's certainly never been really discarded by us. Between our young country age, the love for killing machines, and a violent society, nobody should be surprised when there's violence in our country. We regularly turn a blind eye, make excuses for, and even encourage violence against others

jmagg

Golden Member
Nov 21, 2001
And it's certainly never been really discarded by us. Between our young country age, the love for killing machines, and a violent society, nobody should be surprised when there's violence in our country. We regularly turn a blind eye, make excuses for, and even encourage violence against others
Sounds like a thinly veiled excuse to accept riotous incitement and acts.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Sounds like a thinly veiled excuse to accept riotous incitement and acts.

Sounds like accepting who we are as a society. I'm not gonna be out there looting or burning shit down, but I'm not one to ignore what we celebrate in this country. You know, like fireworks every fourth to adulate rockets red glare and bombs bursting in air. I'm also not gonna grab my fainting couch when a culture that celebrates violence so emphatically is violent, especially in response to abuse of power. These are things I would expect freedom loving Americans to agree with me on, but I'd probably just be written off as "woke"

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
For those who are still confused why people are angry:

Less than 7 minutes to understand one perspective on why some people are so pissed off.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Anyone else wonder if this thread was bot-initiated to create hate and division? We know the roosky's are hell bent on screwing with this election and screwing with our minds. And, to create hate and anger to divide Americans. Thus thread sure fits that commie objective.
Would you be shocked that the roosky's have invaded Anandtech? You shouldn't be.
I'm pretty sure (like 89%) that Shorty isn't a Russian bot.