So President Bush came to Parma and Cleveland today...

dartworth

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Really didn't get to see much of him as he was whisked away to visit with some VIPs.

Anyways, it was interesting to see how many resources are used for his visit.

Just thought I'd share:)

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
I got to shake President Clinton's hand many years ago. His nose is much bigger in real life than in pictures...

ColdFusion718

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2000
Did you get a chance to talk to him? Is he really as dumb as he looks? "More and more of our imports are coming from overseas." :D

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Should've asked him a few tough questions about his failed presidency.

dartworth

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: eits
i wonder how many people gave him the finger when he turned his back

well there was about 3 dozen people on the other side of the street that didn't look to happy...waving signs about Iraq and lots of yelling going on...

Hacp

Lifer
Jun 8, 2005
Obviously, he's wasting our hard earned taxpayer dollars. Maybe if he travelled on commercial flights and ate peanuts instead of four course meals, social security could be saved.

bctbct

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2005
Originally posted by: Hacp
Obviously, he's wasting our hard earned taxpayer dollars. Maybe if he travelled on commercial flights and ate peanuts instead of four course meals, social security could be saved.

Or didnt spend 758 freakin billion dollars on Iraq.

TehMac

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2006
Originally posted by: bctbct

My balls itch.

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: ColdFusion718
Did you get a chance to talk to him? Is he really as dumb as he looks? "More and more of our imports are coming from overseas." :D

as opposed to canada or south america. thanks for playing.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Originally posted by: TehMac
Originally posted by: bctbct

My balls itch.

They're going to hurt when you have to pay back the war costs with higher taxes.

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Juno
did he like your webhosting services? :p

i've come here to cleveland to talk about.......... that man----> dartworth
his communist approach to webhosting must be shunned and we will revolt!

txrandom

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2004

Because all imports come from overseas and not places like Canada in Mexico? You are dumb.

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: txrandom

Because all imports come from overseas and not places like Canada in Mexico? You are dumb.

Originally posted by: Pepsi90919

repost. 50 pushups, now.

txrandom

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2004
Originally posted by: txrandom

repost. 50 pushups, now.

Last time I checked Mexico wasn't part of South America. But I do plan on doing some pushups tonight anyways.

kedlav

Aug 2, 2006
Originally posted by: dartworth
Really didn't get to see much of him as he was whisked away to visit with some VIPs.

Just thought I'd share:)

Yea, he blocked up traffic and made it a general pain for me to get home (I work third shift in a Operations Center and had to stay over)

Old Hippie

Diamond Member
Oct 8, 2005
Comes with quite an entourage, doesn't he? He visited the Timken Co. (my old employer), in 2003.

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
Ever president travels with a major entourage of security. It was a major deal when President Bush visited the AFB here. They'd closed off a section of Sky Harbor for him, and we had resources prepped for him to land on base. In the end, he did land on the AFB, I believe. I was on leave that week, didn't have to mess with any of the security arrangements personally, thank goodness.

Its also a good thing that ATOT doesn't represent the majority of US citizens. :)