So now the Texan GQP supporters it self are a physical and realistic threat to Democrat states.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
It is not surprising that this occurred. It eventually was going to happen sooner or later. Looks like they will be sent to the lockup for a few days, then will go to counseling, before being allowed to go back home. Hopefully the counseling will make them realize the truth about Trump and Abott, and they will no longer support Trump and Abott.

Last edited:

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
That's going to be fun for them, hanging around while their court dates are set. Hope it was worth it.

Doesn't Texas want to secede still? Why in **** aren't they allowed to? Seems like a win/win.

Feb 4, 2009
Their website is actually ranked as less biased and more truthful than the cable channel.

Came here to say the Fox website is a right leaning site however it is not Fucker or Hannity. Even their broadcast news that I occasionally bumble into is absolutely right focused but nowhere near the level of insanity their big stars are.
Don’t read Fox often but I do occasionally. AVOID THE COMMENTS SECTION!
Occasionally means I could go two months without looking then I may check it out three times in one week to debunk something a deplorable said.

Reactions: Pohemi

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
So when fox says something bad about the cult they are not to be trusted? Is that what you are saying? Like what in the actual fuck?!?!? You nutters sure know how to pretzel yourselves when it comes to logic.

No, I just dont trust Fox news. Dont think Ive ever actually posted a link from their site.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

Local TV with the video of the incident showing the Trumpanzees.

Fucking belong in zoos.. all 74 million of them!
Trump paved the way for this to be acceptable behavior.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
If this happened in Texas there would be crowds of MAGATS gathering around the tussle cheering on the women assaulting the hostess while others would be running to their pickup trucks getting rope and looking for a nearby tree (or other such acceptable substitute) to execute some state gov't approved vigilante justice.

railer

Golden Member
Apr 15, 2000
Good lord. Only on this forum does anyone think this has anything to do with Trump or the GOP. More like a random act of violence. ROFL.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Good lord. Only on this forum does anyone think this has anything to do with Trump or the GOP. More like a random act of violence. ROFL.
Random act of violence. You do know ONLY people on the right are attacking others for enforcing mask wearing.

That doesn't sound so random.

Reactions: DarthKyrie