So my sister is dating someone famous

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

getbush

Golden Member
Jan 19, 2001
You should tell your sister to make Jared hire her. Her job could be to not tell his wife about their time together. She could even do this job from home, and make decent money.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: moshquerade
I know a guy who met Jared at a convention. He said he was drier than a popcorn fart.

A popcorn fart??

LMFAO!

WTF is that?! :laugh:

GoPackGo

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2003
Jared called last night...he said he no longer likes your sister... She wouldn't let him put his cold cut combo into her flashbake oven.

Nightfall

Golden Member
Nov 16, 1999
Well, I chatted with my sister again this morning and apparently, he was an imposter. Looks just like him apparently. I don't think my sis is going to be seeing him again anytime soon. Oh well....I am just glad I am not dating. ;)

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Originally posted by: Nightfall
Well, I chatted with my sister again this morning and apparently, he was an imposter. Looks just like him apparently. I don't think my sis is going to be seeing him again anytime soon. Oh well....I am just glad I am not dating. ;)
ROFL, I hope you sister didn't order the cold cut TRIO first!

Nightfall

Golden Member
Nov 16, 1999
Originally posted by: SP33Demon
ROFL, I hope you sister didn't order the cold cut TRIO first!

I would hope not either, but who knows. I try not to think of things like that. ;)

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Well, I chatted with my sister again this morning and apparently, he was an imposter. Looks just like him apparently. I don't think my sis is going to be seeing him again anytime soon. ;)
Did she figure this out before or after the Thai massage?

Nightfall

Golden Member
Nov 16, 1999
Originally posted by: MisterJackson
We still need pics of sis

Sorry, I can't do it. I asked and she is embarrassed for being fooled so she really doesn't pics used. :)

I will say this, all my friends say she is a hottie. I brought her to a hockey game and my teammates who came with me couldn't stop drooling over her. I was surprised she didn't slap them around.

Ktulu

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2000
Originally posted by: MisterJackson
We still need pics of sis

Sorry, I can't do it. I asked and she is embarrassed for being fooled so she really doesn't pics used. :)

I will say this, all my friends say she is a hottie. I brought her to a hockey game and my teammates who came with me couldn't stop drooling over her. I was surprised she didn't slap them around.

So then it was just some douche impersonating Jared? Bummer, I know you were looking forward to Subway for life.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
hey i'm single. i don't think i look like any celebrities but i'll pretend to be one just for her if she wants me to. :)

thats a funny, yet creepy story though.