So my idiot friend....

MrScott81

Golden Member
Aug 31, 2001
...decided to play with the "Dust-Off" crap that is made for cleaning out computer cases and stuff....i bet you know where this is going.

So I'm not paying any attention to him, but apparently he was shaking the can around and holding it upside down and decided to spray some on my arm.....damn that $hit is reallllllllly cold...now I have a big red spot from where he sprayed me with it, and the area seems irritated. This was about 6 hours ago...anyone have any experience with this? The can says it can cause frostbite, but I think that's a little extreme. Anything I should do? (Besides kick his @$$)

BigPoppa

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
I burned a circle of skin the size of a quarter on the back of my hand with the stuff. It peeled up a week or two later.

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
take a cold shower

then kick him in the nads

then make him take a cold shower

kick him in the nads again

that should just about do it

report back here when you have all that done

MrScott81

Golden Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: BigPoppa
I burned a circle of skin the size of a quarter on the back of my hand with the stuff. It peeled up a week or two later.

So was it all red for awhile....the spot on my arm feels cold still even though I'm pretty warm...I'm probably just being paranoid, just don't want to end up having my arm fall off ;)

AFB

Lifer
Jan 10, 2004
Originally posted by: scottdog81
Originally posted by: BigPoppa

So was it all red for awhile....the spot on my arm feels cold still even though I'm pretty warm...I'm probably just being paranoid, just don't want to end up having my arm fall off ;)

It really can cause frost bite.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
A kid in my dorm used a can of the same stuff and did the same thing to another kid on my dorm. Same result. It went away in a day or two but it was annoying.