So my friend is drunk as anything and I don't know if I can leave yet...

manlymatt83

Lifer
Oct 14, 2005
OK here's the run down:

1) We went to Fridays, she got plastered, I drank the same amount as her and didn't feel a thing but for some reason (I think she's not eating and just not telling me!) she got really drunk.

2) She threw up about 5 times in the parking lot about an hour ago.

3) I have her home now. I changed her, and put her in her bed, and she is in her bed, with water next to her. She's almost asleep, under the covers, but she claims she still "might throw up again".

I'm not allowed to stay here (its a long story, her room mate owns the house and forbids her friends to stay here, its a completely different story), and I have to work at 9 AM. So I'm trying to figure out when is a safe time to leave.

So ......

When is a safe time for me to go home? Like I said, she hasn't thrown up in about half hour, and she's in bed now with water next to her, but she still "subconciously" claims she might throw up again.

-Matt

MustangSVT

Lifer
Oct 7, 2000
either do her or go home.

i cant believe u are posting this on atot. lmao.

if she throws up big deal. get ur head straight

manlymatt83

Lifer
Oct 14, 2005
Originally posted by: MustangSVT
either do her or go home.

i cant believe u are posting this on atot. lmao.

if she throws up big deal. get ur head straight

I can't do her when she's DRUNK

That's f'd up.

Dragoon42

Platinum Member
Oct 2, 2000
wtf? take her home to your place, why would you try to take care of a sick person knowing you'd have to leave in the next few hours? retard =(

tfcmasta97

Platinum Member
Feb 7, 2004
its not that complicated, give her a few bottles of water [put beside her]

give her a bucket or something large to puke into beside the bed [chances are she'll be out cold and wake up hung over as ******... but she'll be fine]

call it a night and head home

Soccerman06

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2004
Originally posted by: mjuszczak
OK here's the run down:

1) We went to Fridays, she got plastered, I drank the same amount as her and didn't feel a thing but for some reason (I think she's not eating and just not telling me!) she got really drunk.

3) I have her home now. I changed her, and put her in her bed, and she is in her bed, with water next to her. She's almost asleep, under the covers, but she claims she still "might throw up again".

I'm not allowed to stay here (its a long story, her room mate owns the house and forbids her friends to stay here, its a completely different story), and I have to work at 9 AM. So I'm trying to figure out when is a safe time to leave.

So ......

When is a safe time for me to go home? Like I said, she hasn't thrown up in about half hour, and she's in bed now with water next to her, but she still "subconciously" claims she might throw up again.

-Matt

:thumbsup:

maziwanka

Lifer
Jul 4, 2000
if she's passed out, i think it's fine to head home but mostly b/c you're not allowed to be there.

just make sure she's not lying on her back and that she's towards the edge of the bed. also make sure there's a trashcan by her side.

that's about it.

sao123

Lifer
May 27, 2002
tell her roomate to stop being such a cockblock, and let you stay and babysit your sick friend.

MrFire8808

Apr 13, 2005
Originally posted by: Soccerman06
OK here's the run down:

So ......

-Matt

:thumbsup:

lol!

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: sao123
tell her roomate to stop being such a cockblock, and let you stay and babysit your sick friend.

where the hell is the roommate? make him/her watch her.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Originally posted by: Soccerman06
OK here's the run down:

3) I have her home now. I changed her diaper, and put her in her bed, and she is in her bed, with water next to her. She's almost asleep, under the covers, but she claims she still "might throw up again".

So ......

-Matt

wtf?
fixed