So Lets Talk About the next Woke College to Fall.... Syracuse

Nov 8, 2012
Let's take a trip back in time to the saga of the woke lefty college campus'. Where were we when we last talked? Ahh yes, Evergreen College in Washington. https://quillette.com/2018/02/22/the-evergreen-meltdown/

When will these college campus' learn to stop coddling children and to actually treat them as adults? This isn't a difficult concept "Shut the fuck up. Go to class - or be expelled". Watch how hard they would crumble. No real student of any real intelligence wants to go to these campus'. There is a reason why enrollment has plummeted. We were all stupid as kids, because we were learning. But for whatever reason these incredibly dumb and woke college professors for some reason have some kind of self-shame where they deem that their ways are wrong, and that these students definitely aren't stupid.

Here is Mizzou after their woke protesting.
1574736465569.png

Here is Evergreen enrollment after they catered to the students. Noticing a trend here?
1574736612647.png

So where does that lead us today? Now we have Syracuse university students enraged over random supposed acts of racist vandalism - all of which no one was ever hurt, unsafe, or had any violence. Here is a timeline of events from the Syracuse website - Notice, none of these have any actual proof of malintent. Supposed events have already been proven as false - such as one where they claimed someone "Air-dropped" the Christ church shooter manifesto to random people in the library. Never happened. But, you know - why use facts when you can use your feelings instead?

So what are their demands? Your typical liberal moron virtue signaling of course..... Also with a little covert racist segregation sprinkled in for good measure of course!

Short-Term Demands:
1. Different punishments for different levels of involvement, including expulsion, for every student involved with the hate crimes committed in Day Hall, and any other incidents of racism that have occurred since, that are found to violate the student code of conduct;
2. SEM 100 reform led by a diverse group of students and faculty to curate a curriculum that accurately addresses diversity issues in the 21st century and how they are influenced by history (Note: SEM 100 is a class for first-year students to promote a positive campus atmosphere);
3. Institute a clause in new faculty and staff contracts that requires mandatory diversity trainings, as well as new diversity hires. Current faculty and staff who are not tenured should have to attend new diversity trainings;
4. We would like to engage with the administration to strengthen or clarify the current anti-harassment policy regarding the use of abusive, threatening, or harassing hate speech to deliver the message that targeted use of hate speech is unacceptable;
Long-Term Demands:
5. A housing portal (such as My College Roomie or Roomsync) should be implemented as an option in the roommate selection process to allow future residents to choose a roommate based on mutual interests and identities, as well as the expansion and promotion of multicultural learning communities (LC’s) to more residence halls on campus, including upper division and mixed-population communities;
6. In order for the Office of Student Living (OSL) to properly implement housing changes, OSL should be allocated more funding for RA training, programming and other multicultural events in the dorms;
7. Agree to hire more counselors that better represent all marginalized identities on campus and more counselors with language fluency before the Fall 2020 semester begins, allow students to select their own counselor and enhance any current diversity & inclusion training, mandatory for both new and current counselors;
8. Agree to the development of a building for multicultural offices, including scholarship offices, organization, and programs, moving the existing offices for students of color to their new locations. This building should exist as a headquarters for those programs and offices; however, we would like to see these offices and programs represented across campus;
9. Agree to allocate necessary funds to support current students of color in alleviating financial burdens;
10. Individual Diversity be added to the factors considered when admitting students to colleges through the intra-university transfer process;
11. Agree to the allocation of a minimum of $1 million for the creation of a unified, required curriculum that educates the campus on diversity issues, specifically anti-racism;
12. Monthly updates about every long-term demand be sent via email, publicized through Syracuse University media outlets, and the development of a website where demand updates can be tracked by the public;
13. Make the diversity training status of tenured professors readily available through this public website;
14. Syracuse takes initiatives to equalize treatment of multicultural Greek Life and acknowledge the unique challenges multicultural Greek life faces;
15. The university agrees that when racially motivated incidents which impact the larger campus community occur, Administration will respond within a maximum of 48 hours;
16. We demand consistent levels of engagement from the Chancellor with minority communities, specifically a mandatory annual State of the University Address as it relates to the students of color experience;
17. Syracuse University expands and invests in student volunteer opportunities to better serve underserved and low-income communities in the city of Syracuse;
18. The university agrees that there will be no consequences or sanctions arising for students who are participating in the sit-in as a result of their participation in the sit-in.

They also have demands to "Agree to offer a 'Same Race' option for roommate selection on the housing application for all students".... Yes, you read that right. Demand that people can have someone of the same race live with them. My my, I thought we had come a long way from racial segregation?

1574737678071.png

The usual snooze-shit of "hire more diversity" - which is in of itself racist since it implys you need to judge someone based on the color of their skin instead of their credentials. Add on top of that your atypical demands for "added diversity training" for staff - as if another HR clickity training for employees is what is needed to rid this world of racism.

All in all we have your typical progressive ideologue students that have no real grasp of the real world. No real hope for any substantial future.... So to sum this all up for all the dumb students... I said I want a medium iced-coffee.

Attachments

• 1574736451154.png
    1574736451154.png
    358.8 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Luna1968
Nov 8, 2012
Here is some of their hilarious concepts of a "protest". God damn, first world problems at its finest.

And here they are mobbing someone for recording their protest.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Let's take a trip back in time to the saga of the woke lefty college campus'. Where were we when we last talked? Ahh yes, Evergreen College in Washington. https://quillette.com/2018/02/22/the-evergreen-meltdown/

When will these college campus' learn to stop coddling children and to actually treat them as adults? This isn't a difficult concept "Shut the fuck up. Go to class - or be expelled". Watch how hard they would crumble. No real student of any real intelligence wants to go to these campus'. There is a reason why enrollment has plummeted. We were all stupid as kids, because we were learning. But for whatever reason these incredibly dumb and woke college professors for some reason have some kind of self-shame where they deem that their ways are wrong, and that these students definitely aren't stupid.

View attachment 13657

Here is Evergreen enrollment after they catered to the students. Noticing a trend here?
View attachment 13658

So where does that lead us today? Now we have Syracuse university students enraged over random supposed acts of racist vandalism - all of which no one was ever hurt, unsafe, or had any violence. Here is a timeline of events from the Syracuse website - Notice, none of these have any actual proof of malintent. Supposed events have already been proven as false - such as one where they claimed someone "Air-dropped" the Christ church shooter manifesto to random people in the library. Never happened. But, you know - why use facts when you can use your feelings instead?

So what are their demands? Your typical liberal moron virtue signaling of course..... Also with a little covert racist segregation sprinkled in for good measure of course!

They also have demands to "Agree to offer a 'Same Race' option for roommate selection on the housing application for all students".... Yes, you read that right. Demand that people can have someone of the same race live with them. My my, I thought we had come a long way from racial segregation?

View attachment 13660

The usual snooze-shit of "hire more diversity" - which is in of itself racist since it implys you need to judge someone based on the color of their skin instead of their credentials. Add on top of that your atypical demands for "added diversity training" for staff - as if another HR clickity training for employees is what is needed to rid this world of racism.

All in all we have your typical progressive ideologue students that have no real grasp of the real world. No real hope for any substantial future.... So to sum this all up for all the dumb students... I said I want a medium iced-coffee.

So, who provides all this narrative in this and other threads you create? Certainly not done by your own initiative and research. So who supplies your faux outrage?

Nov 8, 2012
Someone needs a new coffee cup

View attachment 13661
So, who provides all this narrative in this and other threads you create? Certainly not done by your own initiative and research. So who supplies your faux outrage?

So any chance you guys can read the points and offer a viable point of argument? Because based on your response time it's very clear you haven't read anything.

Or are we just doing more virtue signal grand-standing?

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
So any chance you guys can read the points and offer a viable point of argument? Because based on your response time it's very clear you haven't read anything.

Nope, not doing anything you're accusing me of....which could be seen as a personal attack.

I'm simply asking how and where you're getting all this "wonderful" info because you certainly don't have much of a history doing research on any subject I can recall. But what you're posting seems rather set-up for posting and attempting to create faux outrage......or are you saying you did all this research independently and came to all this on your own?

But I see you dodged my question in your first response......try again? Or are you going to tap dance around it and just insult, as seems to be SOP for you?

abj13

Golden Member
Jan 27, 2005
View attachment 13657

The purposeful omission of data is exactly people don't believe you actually came up with this argument. Notice the data you decided to present. What's missing? Where is the data from 2018 and 2019? It has been out there for months, yet you failed to include it? Why?

Its because it is an inconvenient truth.

It appears your trend has reversed itself and in the two years you omitted, first time enrollment has nearly recovered after the drops in 2016 and 2017. So why would "No real student of any real intelligence wants to go to these campus" when the numbers have nearly reversed themselves?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

What if correlation is not causation?

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Could you post enrollment rates at other colleges of similar size, cost? Could you provide baseline population data for the areas these schools draw from? Without this data, we can't draw conclusions from your post. Is it, as you state, a result of school policies? Is it a result of demographics (the millennial population bulge past college age)? Other factors? I attended a Catholic high school that went through an enrollment bust that lasted about a decade. The school looked at the Catholic birthrate and accurately predicted and planned for the bust and the subsequent rebound.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Still waiting to hear who did his incomplete and seemingly biased research for him.....seems he's gone from this faux rage thread already.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
The purposeful omission of data is exactly people don't believe you actually came up with this argument. Notice the data you decided to present. What's missing? Where is the data from 2018 and 2019? It has been out there for months, yet you failed to include it? Why?

Its because it is an inconvenient truth.

It appears your trend has reversed itself and in the two years you omitted, first time enrollment has nearly recovered after the drops in 2016 and 2017. So why would "No real student of any real intelligence wants to go to these campus" when the numbers have nearly reversed themselves?

Like I’ve said before someone who gets this many basic things wrong should really think twice before calling anyone else stupid.

Also the amount of ink spilled in fake concern about free speech on college campuses is so, so dumb. People like the OP spin themselves up into a frenzy about college students with no power while ignoring the very real threats to free speech from say, conservative state legislatures.