So let`s cut through all the BS -- iS the cop guilty of a crime??

Is the Dallas cop Guily of a crime?

• Yes

Votes: 34 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I know there is already a thread......but this question needs to be answered...….
Just a simple yes or a simple no?
It is obvious there could be a cover up happening!
With the facts available as of today -- Did this cop commit A CRIME?

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Cop killing anyone is not a crime and killing black people isn't a crime so no harm no foul.

Uhtrinity

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Being a cop should have no bearing in this situation. She was off duty and screwed up by entering the wrong apartment and shooting and killing the occupant on his own property. Definitely guilty of something less than first degree murder. Would think voluntary manslaughter is too low.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Murdered a completely innocent dude in his own house? How is this a fucking question?

Think about it: it's kind like driving drunk and not getting a DUI. Instead of impaired driver behind a dangerous vehicle, we have a tired, armed, cop. Same damn thing.

Sometimes, the drunk driving (even if it leads to a DUI) is essentially harmless. No one is really hurt in cases where the driver is caught and/or wrecks their car and injures themselves. Oftentimes, plenty of drunk driving continues on, never resulting in a DUI. Sometimes, the exhausted and dangerous cop may make a boneheaded error (we're all human!) but just go about their lives, no harm no foul. No crime was recorded, or could be levied in either of these situations.

But in both cases, you introduce complicating variables into the pathway of these potentially dangerous weapons, like a van full of nuns driving orphans to an annual orphan gathering, or a dude chilling in his own apartment that has no reason to expect an exhausted and dangerous cop to barge in. Now, we have some potential for a crime!

Last edited:
Reactions: sandorski

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
The only people who can answer that question is a jury of her peers.

A better question is should she get charged. I believe manslaughter is the current charge. Based on the evidence presently available, the charge is appropriate.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
I know there is already a thread......but this question needs to be answered...….

Yes, She's guilty of murder, although she'll probably just be charged with manslaughter. And probably be acquitted of that.

If I walked into your home this evening, pulled a gun and shot you, and call to report a burglary, only to find out that I was in the wrong house, do you think I would be walking the streets today?

Do you think any other person, in any other occupation, would be walking the streets today under the same circumstances?

Reactions: SteveGrabowski

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011

Based on facts available and testimony of apartment residents, this cop is guilty of criminal trespass.
Evidence available indicates AT THE VERY LEAST she is guilty of manslaughter (Secondary felony).
A proper investigation would need to occur if this is actually a murder. (first degree felony)
Based on the evidence available, an investigation should take place to see if this was premeditated as a reasonable person would find her statements to be unbelievable.

At a bare minimum, this woman should be spending 2 years in prison if she is found guilty og the CT and Manslaughter.
If it turns out this was premeditated then the sky is the limit.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Better poll would be murder or manslaughter. So far no one has argued there wasn't a crime.

DrunkenSano

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2008
Definitely at least manslaughter if it was a tragic accident. However, if there was premeditated planning, murder charge it is.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
Would give the same charge as the guy who shot that girl through his door in detroit. Whatever he got, this cop should get. Totally reckless BS and a man is dead because of it.