So I've got MORE games to give away - DOTA2

Sho'Nuff

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2007
EDIT:

Happy Monday everyone!

Steam apparently loves me, because it keeps giving me free copies of DOTA2 to give away. I looked in my inventory this evening and discovered that I have 5 more copies of the game to give away. Not sure if they are being kind to me, or if this is happening to all former DOTA2 beta members. In any event I am happy to give the copies away.

First come, first serve.

After the previous round of giveaways, I learned that it is much easier for me to give a game to someone if I have their email address. I could friend you on steam as well, but that takes an additional step and I'm trying to make this as painless as possible.

So, if you want a copy of DOTA2 for free, PM me with a request that includes an active email address. No, I am not going to use your email for some nefarious purpose. I'm a lawyer and I get literally 500 spam messages filtered out of my inbox a day. No way am I going to contribute to that nonsense.

Conditions -

1. must have Steam username. Games are distributed via steam and I can't transfer them to a non-steam user.

2. I'm not liable and don't owe anyone anything if I can't get the games to transfer.

EDIT

First of 5 copies to llwellyn. 4 more left!

Second of 5 copies to nomercy1. 3 more left!

Third of 5 copies to another ATOT friend. 2 more left!

Last edited:

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Yeah! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Steam name is CPA, btw.

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
DOTA! :p

if one is still available i'll take it please.

Sho'Nuff

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2007
I want the glow instead, GIVE IT TO ME!

Glow is for shogun's only. Sorry.

Now, kiss my converse!

l.jpg

PSA - DO NOT google image search "kiss my converse" with safesearch off at work. Dear lord!

Also, I still have one DOTA 2 key available.

Last edited:

dfuze

Lifer
Feb 15, 2006
Very generous of you man. If you still have a DOTA key I'd like to try the game. PM sent.