So it's 2:30 a.m...and a girl who lives 3 floors below me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syringer

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
who I haven't talked to in months IMs me and wants me to come kill a spider in their place..

What's it with girls and spiders?:confused:

Colt45

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
knock on the door. have it whipped out, so as soon as she opens the door she sees you in your full manhoodnessish.

episodic

Lifer
Feb 7, 2004
Originally posted by: Syringer
who I haven't talked to in months IMs me and wants me to come kill a spider in their place..

Try to talk to her more than once every few months and find out . . .

alm99

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Colt45
knock on the door. have it whipped out, so as soon as she opens the door she sees you in your full manhoodnessish.

considering its 6am, its definitely the appropriate time.

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Syringer

GEEK!!

Dont post about that on ATOT! Go down there, kill the spider, lick the kitty then knock the bottom out of it!! THEN post on ATOT
"Downstairs neighbor need a spider killed, a kitty licked and the bottom knocked out"

Jeez man!!!

jdiddy

Diamond Member
Feb 6, 2004
Smack it up flip it rub it down maan take advantage of the situation its a sign.

FuZoR

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2001
she hasnt talk to you in months... and goes ask for a favor...

sucks being used eh ;-)

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
She probably wants you to kill the spider between her legs. ;)

I'm not at all afraid of spiders. I usually investigate them for a while before I kill them. :D

: ) Amanda

KC5AV

Golden Member
Jul 26, 2002
Originally posted by: ohtwell
She probably wants you to kill the spider between her legs. ;)

I'm not at all afraid of spiders. I usually investigate them for a while before I kill them. :D

: ) Amanda

If there's a spider down THERE, run away.

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
Knee jerk reaction to question: Are you retarded?

Are you sure this girl might not have a thing for you or something? Perhaps instead of saying "My apple juice might get warm" or whatever lame excuse you gave to get out of it, you should have gone down there and felt the situation out.

Unless she's like a horse woman or something, in which case you should have just told her you had really bad diarreha and immediately logged off AIM.

DurocShark

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
I'm sure it's too late now, but if you take a cam down and say "I want pics of the spider" then conveniently take pics of her while you're at it.

"What flash?"

:p

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
if she aint ugly, go down there, kill the spider, and see what happens from there. i bet she's horny and needs some lovin

if she's ugly, then run! run like hell!!

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.