So, is Brad Rutter the all-time best J? player

Gimli43Orcs

Jun 27, 2004
Brad number 1 and Ken number 2 all time? Now that I think about it, Im beginning to think if Ken would even have made it to the final if he had to play all the rounds

ggavinmoss

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2001
I think Ken was a bit rusty, but there's no denying that Brad manhandled him. As to which is a better player, it's a toss-up. With a different set of categories, a third player other than Jerome, or Ken playing more games prior to the final, it might have turned out differently.

The only true way to know is to kidnap both Brad and Ken and have them play Jeopardy head-on until you say stop!

-geoff

walla

Jun 2, 2001
brad won every single game in the final. he outscored every player going into Final Jeopardy! and after Final Jeopardy! was done. He got every Final Jeopardy! response correct.

I would say Brad > Ken.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Aren't we a few days late?

Anyhow, Ken still easily handed Jerome Vered. So Ken would have easily breezed through the rounds if he was required to play through the tournament. And Ken is just added to the long list of Jeopardy players that have been Ruttered!!!

Epic Fail

Diamond Member
May 10, 2005
From Ken's run earlier, we know that he has no problem ringing in fast, so he was outtrivialized in the three games.

Brad also won the million championship in 02, so he is no fluke.