So I'm watching Wacky Races and drinking a nice West Coast IPA and it hit me.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jul 27, 2020
Of course back in the day my EVIL (/s) parents forced me to eat tons of veggies from my dad's garden regardless of weather I wanted to or not so it was fine to show a puppet-monster living on cookies on TV.
Cookies are fine as a treat if the parents are feeding their children healthy home cooked food. But if it's frozen foods or microwaved dinner or anything processed coz the parents are too busy to take proper care of their children, then cookies or no cookies, their child will turn into a big mess. Worst are the parents who complain, "why doesn't my kid put on weight???" and then feed them fried foods and yummy desserts and what not. Well, guess what? Now your child is a fat bastard/bitch no one wants to go out with and he/she's not interested in sports and prefers being a couch potato. Is this what you really wanted, you idiots???

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Do you get to boink ms piggy though?
What, you think she just doles out the carnitas taco to anything that's green and has a pulse? I'm insulted by your insinuation that all frogs are interchangeable
7G3zITG.png