So...i'm leaving my wife after 7 1/2 years...

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kamikaze27

Jan 2, 2007
Originally posted by: tanishalfelven
Originally posted by: Malladine
I was also a virgin...bet you all thought this couldn't get any weirder :)

i am 19 and still a virgin. whats weird about that.

Go and pick up a 45-year old, add it to your list of credits, and ask yourself the same question again.

Pacfanweb

Lifer
Jan 2, 2000
Originally posted by: JackBurton
My story:

I was 18, she was 44...i from England, her the US.

Dude, WTF were you thinking?
He was 18. You aren't capable of rational thought at 18. You think you are, but you are not.

kamikaze27

Jan 2, 2007
Originally posted by: Pacfanweb
Originally posted by: JackBurton
My story:

I was 18, she was 44...i from England, her the US.

Dude, WTF were you thinking?
He was 18. You aren't capable of rational thought at 18. You think you are, but you are not.

copy and paste for 44 year old.

40sTheme

Golden Member
Sep 24, 2006
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Hold on a second.

:confused::|:|:|:confused::confused::confused::|:confused::confused::confused::|:confused::confused::|:|:|:|:|:confused::confused::|:confused::confused::confused::|:confused::confused::confused::|:|:|:confused:
:|:confused::confused::confused::|:confused::confused::|:confused::confused::confused::|:confused::confused::|:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::|:|:confused::confused::|:confused::confused::|:confused::confused::confused::|
:|:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::|:confused::confused::confused::|:confused::confused::|:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::|:confused::|:confused::|:confused::confused::|:confused::confused::confused::confused:
:confused::|:|:|:confused::confused::confused::|:|:|:|:|:confused::confused::|:|:|:|:|:confused::confused::|:confused::|:confused::|:confused::confused::confused::|:|:|:confused:
:confused::confused::confused::confused::|:confused::confused::|:confused::confused::confused::|:confused::confused::|:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::|:confused::|:confused::|:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::|
:|:confused::confused::confused::|:confused::confused::|:confused::confused::confused::|:confused::confused::|:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::|:confused::confused::|:confused::confused::confused::|:confused::confused::confused::|
:confused::|:|:|:confused::confused::confused::|:confused::confused::confused::|:confused::confused::|:|:|:|:|:confused::confused::|:confused::confused::confused::|:confused::confused::confused::|:|:|:confused:

- M4H

Noice.

TanisHalfElven

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2001
Originally posted by: kamikaze27
Originally posted by: tanishalfelven
I was also a virgin...bet you all thought this couldn't get any weirder :)

i am 19 and still a virgin. whats weird about that.

Go and pick up a 45-year old, add it to your list of credits, and ask yourself the same question again.

ok its a little clearer now.