So i went out and rented some movies tonight....

jlee75

Golden Member
Oct 8, 2001
I've got me Jay and Silent Bob. And also Hollywood Ending. Both should be interesting tonight. So while i paided for them, this woman that was standing behind me was all smelling funny. I can't explain it. But anyways. Yeah, you guys ever see these movies?

Aves

Lifer
Feb 7, 2001
Jay and Silent Bob Stike Back is pretty funny. Haven't seen the other.

Colt45

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
Originally posted by: tweakmm
Originally posted by: Colt45
I rented "jlee75 and the freakz0r partayish."

;';sd;jgjh;iohv;s
someone is living up to their namesake ;)

nah, sober today.

i kinda quit drinking.. (only had a few 40's this year.. vs. my several times a week last year).

sort of miss it though, but its probably good I quit.
*shrug*

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
jay and silent bob strike back is teh greatest. course im partial to kevin smith movies cos clerks was a classic.

oLLie

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: anxi80
jay and silent bob strike back is teh greatest. course im partial to kevin smith movies cos clerks was a classic.

I gotta watch that whole series...

habib89

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2001
Originally posted by: anxi80

agreed..

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: baffled2
Tonight's fine feature film presentations were Rosemary's Baby and Swordfish.. can you guess why I'm posting here now ? :)

Nightmares of demonic, anti-terrorist babies with the face of John Travolta?

jlee75

Golden Member
Oct 8, 2001
Originally posted by: baffled2
Tonight's fine feature film presentations were Rosemary's Baby and Swordfish.. can you guess why I'm posting here now ? :)

OMG baffled... over 10K posts... you freak. :p jay and silent bob was ok... being that i was falling asleep half the time cuz i've been up about 24 hours. i'll have to rewatch it. the other movie will be for another time. Oh and wtf is Rosemary's Baby?