So I was just being a teenager..

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
I once got my car stuck doing donuts on the high school lawn at night...

Had to call a tow truck to come pull my car out. Never got in any trouble for it though. :D

tami

Lifer
Nov 14, 2004
Originally posted by: ShotgunSteven
Originally posted by: Toastedlightly
when I drove on the school's lawn (a Middle school) and driving a little 'fun' on it. Some guy saw me, boxed me in and took my plates. Now he is contacting the police. Now what happens? Community service? Fines? (my first offence) The field isn't badly ripped up, but the grass is smushed. I am wondering what happens. Anyone know?

PS: I do take all responsibility for it, I am just wondering what to expect

UPDATE: Just spoke to a Police Officer, no criminal charges. I just have to pay to replace any damage that I did w/ community service. Cops are chekcing it out in the morning.

Wow, kudos for taking full responsibility AFTER getting busted. :roll:

if you read his unedited post, he took responsibility first. :roll:

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: aplefka
I love how I post pics of something I find funny and everyone tells me how I should go to jail and be expelled and get beheaded and so forth, yet you actually commit a crime and everyone just jerks your chain.

I was wore out after pranking you.

judasmachine

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2002
yeah alot of jurisdictions understand that teenagers are insane. lucky? yes. something new? no.

mwtgg

Lifer
Dec 6, 2001
Originally posted by: tami
when I drove on the school's lawn (a Middle school) and driving a little 'fun' on it. Some guy saw me, boxed me in and took my plates. Now he is contacting the police. Now what happens? Community service? Fines? (my first offence) The field isn't badly ripped up, but the grass is smushed. I am wondering what happens. Anyone know?

UPDATE: Just spoke to a Police Officer, no criminal charges. I just have to pay to replace any damage that I did w/ community service. Cops are chekcing it out in the morning.

"So I was just being a teenager.."

That's taking responsibility? Hardly.

Toastedlightly

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2004
Originally posted by: mwtgg

once again... the title is just to get attention. Read the post, not the attention getter.

mwtgg

Lifer
Dec 6, 2001
Originally posted by: mwtgg

once again... the title is just to get attention. Read the post, not the attention getter.

Yeah... Don't worry, you'll do it again, and this time, you won't get a slap on the wrist and *like omg* your car privileges suspended for two weeks.